- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The Manaia Lounge – Maori for Protector of Land, Sea and Sky – caters for up to 75 guests and is located on the first floor of the terminal building.
Facilities include a business centre with free Wi-Fi, desktop computers, wireless printer, scanner and fax as well as TV and reading areas, dining areas and dedicated bathrooms. There is a complimentary food and beverage service featuring premium local wines such as Amisfield and Rockburn and freshly prepared hot and cold dishes.
You may have access to Manaia Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Virgin Australia (VA)|
The following passengers have access:
- Pay-in customers: relax at the lounge no matter what airline you're flying. Purchase access now and save time and money.
- Qantas Business Class passengers departing on a same-day Qantas international flight.
- Qantas Platinum One, Platinum and Gold Frequent Flyers and Qantas Club members departing on a same-day Qantas international or Jetstar international flight.
- All passengers, for a fee ($55 per adult for up to three hours, $40 per child.)
5.0 / 5, based on 1 reviews
Buy a pass and relax at Manaia Lounge at Queenstown (ZQN), no matter which airline you're flying. Book ahead to guarantee your spot and save time and money.
Please wait while we look up the best prices.