Minute Suites provides a private retreat at the heart of Philadelphia airport. Available by the hour, the individual suites are equipped with a sofa that doubles as a day bed, pillows and blankets, a flat-screen TV with complimentary audio programs and DirecTV/Netflix service, and bottled water. The suites also include a desk, Wi-Fi, a network outlet, and a computer.
Priority Pass and Lounge Club members benefit from the first hour for free, and a substantial discount on subsequent hours.
Customers can bring guests at no cost.
Note that while very private, the suites are not bedrooms—the sofas are smaller than beds and do not have sheets. Also, there are no food and drinks besides bottled water.
Minute Suites at Philadelphia, PA (PHL) welcomes all travelers, regardless of airline or class of service, for a fee:
- One hour: $42.00; complimentary for Priority Pass and Lounge Club members.
- 15-minute increments (first two hours): $10.50
- Two hours: $84.00; $28 for Priority Pass and Lounge Club members.
- 15-minute increments (after two hours): $8.00
For more detailed pricing information, go to minutesuites.com.
Get access to Minute Suites and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
- 4.0Based on 70 ReviewsDanielle S.2019-08-17 21:49:26This was a great opportunity to use my Priority Pass-- a membership perk. I receive 1 hour free using it. I had a longer than expected wait time at PHL...Katie S.2019-07-29 07:52:09Great concept. Our flight got canceled and we were stuck overnight in the airport. The time between our cancellation and rebooked flight was not enough to...Willie R.2019-07-08 11:10:46I got a free hour here through Priority Pass--actually, almost two hours due to the nice attendant who took pity on my flight cancellation resulting in...Melissa G.2018-07-19 19:42:03What a secret gem! Who knew one could sleep at an airport!? Well, anyone can who isn't a Club member of any airline has Minute Suites to call on fir a...Mutahir F.2018-07-14 04:38:37RACIST AND RUDE I was traveling to philli for a conference and on my way here I Called the minute suites office to ask if they had any irons available for...Chelle H.2018-05-15 23:49:58Got stuck overnight in Philly airport. Booked a room online , credit card charged and when I got there they were full. Said they were not linked in to the...