The Qantas First Class lounge at Los Angeles airport offers a 74-seat restaurant and bar with an open-style kitchen and a Neil Perry Rockpool-designed a la carte menu, Californian Knoll furniture selected by Marc Newson, private work suites, complimentary Wi-Fi, and seven shower suites featuring Aurora Spa ASPAR products.
The lounge offers a complimentary buffet with a selection of salads, hot and cold entrees, desserts. The following is a sample menu. Selections are subject to change.
All day dining (available from midday)
- Belgioso burrata with slow roasted tomatoes, basil and olives
- Kohlrabi and fellel salad with pomegranate, chickpeas sesame and mint
- Hamachi crudo wih coriander, jalapeno, lemon and extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper squid with green chilli dipping sauce and aioli
Rockpool bar and grill
- Strozzapreti with broccolini, chilli, garlic and parmesan
- Black Angus minute steak with chipotle butter and lime
- Grilled striped bass with herb salad
- Bowl of chips
- Mixed leaves with palm sugar vinaigrette
- Carrots inspired by St John’s
- Roasted mushrooms with garlic butter
- Cabbage potato gratin
- Seasonal greens with Arbequina olive oil
Dessert and cheese
- Seasonal fruit plate
- Pinna cotta with champagne jelly, raspberries and pistachios
- Cheese plate of Point Reyes blue, Vermont whte cheddar, Marin country triple brie served with accompaniments
- Mezcal Margerita
- Italian Fizz
- Pineapple Mojito
- Flip Side
- Laurent Perried Brut Reserve
- Mumm Cordon Rouge
- Nicolas Feuillate Rose
- Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough, New Sealand
- St Hallets Riesling 2013, Eden Valley, South Australia
- Wente Vineyards Chardonnay 2013, Arroyo Seco, Monterey, California
- Meiomi Pinot Noir 2013, Monterey and Sonoma County, California
- Penfolds Bin 8 Shira 2012, Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Alexander Valley, Sonoma
Coffee - Cinque Stelle by Vittoria
- Stella Artois
- Amstel Light
Tea by Dilmah
- Short black
- Long black
- Flat white
- Cafe latte
- Vittoria hot chocolate
- Brilliant breakfast
- Earl grey
- Moroccan Mint
- Jasmine flower
- Pure peppermint
You may have access to Qantas First Class lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Qantas First Class lounge at Los Angeles, CA (LAX) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at oneworld.com
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum One frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- 4.5Based on 42 ReviewsEmma C.2018-05-09 17:51:29The lounge gave me a total different experience of waiting for my flight. We picked a couple of comfy leather chairs, dropped our carry on and "let's the...Jenn L.2018-04-18 13:37:21I was heading to the Middle East (which by the way -- no Yelp there!) for work and killed an hour in this lounge. It is a nicely appointed lounge and...Rob P.2018-03-20 05:54:13I drove up from San Diego to LAX today to meet up with a guy I never met from a frequent flyer forum who had access to one of the nicest airport lounges in...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.