- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
The new lounge Cathay Pacific Lounge opened in May 2015 and features Cathay Pacific’s new design which was premiered in Tokyo.
Description courtesy of Cathay Pacific:
Located at Level 4 near Gate 114 in Manila NAIA Terminal 3, the lounge adopts the new Studioilse design template first used in the airline’s lounge at Haneda Airport in Tokyo.
The Manila lounge measures 650 square metres which is almost twice as large as the previous lounge at Manila Airport Terminal 1, and can seat approximately 135 people. The brand-new lounge offers a comfortable environment and understated luxury for First and Business Class passengers to relax before their flight.
Designed by Studioilse, the London-based design studio led by Ilse Crawford, the aim is to bring to life Cathay Pacific’s new brand design ethos, and to create an environment that helps passengers feel relaxed, engaging the senses and focusing on wellbeing as a core principle. This has been achieved by working with warm, natural materials like wood and stone, softening the acoustics where possible and adopting a considered approach to lighting.
Cherry wood walls and a limestone floor are framed with details such as glazed screens, green ceramic tiles in The Noodle Bar, bronze highlights in the main entrance and brass in the Bar. The extensive use of plants gives colour and life to the space, while works by Philippine artists add an element of local culture.
The overall feeling of the lounge is of a domestic space, more like a living room than an airline lounge. Natural sunlight filters through the windows. Designer furniture and lighting have been carefully selected for practicality and comfort. Bespoke chairs and side tables with in-built lamps and sockets are placed by the windows where passengers can enjoy the view of the airport runway and beyond. The Bureau provides three individual workstations with dual operating system iMacs and printers. Free Wi-Fi access is also available throughout the lounge.
With a greater focus on food and beverage services, the dining area features Cathay Pacific’s signature Noodle Bar, a popular facility at the airline’s world-renowned lounges at Hong Kong International Airport, which offers a selection of Asian noodles including dandan mien and wonton noodle soup, freshly prepared by a chef. During the morning hours until 11:00am, an authentic Philippine breakfast will also be offered. Another dining highlight is the Bar, where passengers can enjoy a wide selection of tapas, desserts, freshly blended cocktails and a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.Airlines
You may have access to Cathay Pacific Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)Access rules
Cathay Pacific Lounge at Manila - Ninoy Aquino International (MNL) welcomes:
- Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon First Class passengers (+1 guest)
- Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon Business Class passengers (no guests)
- Marco Polo Club Diamond members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon or another oneworld airline (+2 guests)
- Marco Polo Club Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Marco Polo Club Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon (no guests)
- Cargo Clan Elite members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
BlogsFoursquare554d3449498e08d485f4eb79Yelp5.0Based on 7 ReviewsWill S.2018-08-31 06:07:11Exceptional Lounge. Came here for an early 6:15a flight from MNL-HKG and found the lounge open at 4am. They open at 2am, just in case you are insomniac....Jay G.2018-04-19 16:29:48Wow! It's really clean, quiet, and very well maintained. The staff is very attentive, respectful, and friendly. Very good food, too. The bar is very well...Barry T.2016-08-14 23:21:06I'm not a big fan of Manila or NAIA (T3 might be an exception) but I'd like to call this place the diamond in the rough since last years refurbishment by...Celine L.2016-03-14 02:52:10Cathay Pacific lounges are some of the best around the world, and this newly opened lounge at NAIA 3 certainly does not disappoint. It is classy and...Pia O.2015-05-18 02:50:05I took a flight out of Manila just last week and was surprised to hear that Cathay Pacific just opened their new lounge! I had zero expectations because of...CommentsPhotos
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access to Cathay Pacific lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.