COVID-19 closure: Qantas Club is temporarily closed.
- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
The spacious Qantas Club at Brisbane Airport is divided into six separate areas and features seating for 150 guests, and a contemporary interior with an abundance of natural light and a relaxed ambience.
Food and beverages
Breakfast selection including boiled eggs. Hot snacks in the afternoon such as oven-baked fries with aioli, sweet chilli and sour cream, samosas and marinated chicken wings.
TV area, business center with eight computers, newspapers and magazines, shower facilities, restrooms.Food & Beverages
The following is a sample selection. All food and beverages are complimentary.
- Hard boiled eggs and baked eggs
- Seasoned sweet potato fries
- Mini meat pies
You may have access to Qantas Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)Access rules
Qantas Club at Brisbane (BNE) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates domestic flight (+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum Frequent Flyer members travelling on any same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar, China Eastern, or oneworld flight (+2 guests)
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer members departing on a same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar, China Eastern, or oneworld marketed and operated flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club members departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club Annual Guest Card holders departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Emirates Platinum and Gold Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight, excluding flights to the Americas and South Africa (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold 75K members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access unless their ticket or status qualifies.
When departing on an American Airlines operated flight or an American marketed flight operated by Qantas
When flying QantasBlogsFoursquare549873cf498e427c85387c38Yelp3.5Based on 7 ReviewsLinda D.2016-10-30 19:00:25No so relaxing as most other Qantas Clubs!! Renovations are well underway and are obviously needed. This is such a busy place and the west and tear...Patrick F.2013-12-30 21:07:08Nothing special, nothing great. There are two showers, very limited space if you're on one of the morning flights back to the USA. We actually had to stand...Eli G.2012-11-29 09:06:26Puts AA Admiral Clubs to shame. The place is huge with better than crappy free food, free drinks, free WiFi, etc. Both the normal club and the...Mel B.2012-06-27 06:33:46The bar opens at 12, the menu rarely changes, but they have got a pancake machine and a barista at breakfast time. The Qantas club can get really busy...Comments
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Conference rooms
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.