- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The space, built in the footprint of the former Qantas Club, boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with views on the tarmac.
The focal point of the design is the impressive bar clad in Nero Marquina marble from Northern Spain, where guests may indulge in barista-crafted coffee and refreshments throughout the day. Australian wines and beer make an appearance at noon daily, with a happy hour featuring Rockpool cocktails every evening from 5 to 6 pm.
The food offering includes menus curated by Neil Perry. The hot buffet features a selection of Asian dishes such as friend rice, noodles, and greens. The “Spice Bar” serves made-to-order Asian soups, noodles, and street food from noon every day, including sichuan eggplant with rice and stir fried gai lan, wonton noodle soup, and char sui pork with rice and stir fried choy sum.
At Qantas’ signature Quench “hydration station”, guests can choose from a selection of hot teas, infused waters, and detox drinks.
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, computer workstations, wireless printing, power and USB plugs at most seats, and elegant shower suites with ASPAR by Aurora amenities.
The following is a sample selection. All food and beverages are complimentary.
- Hard boiled eggs and baked eggs
- Seasoned sweet potato fries
- Mini meat pies
- Freshly made tacos
- Pulled pork rolls
You may have access to Qantas Domestic Business Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)||Cathay Pacific (CX)|
|Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)||Japan Airlines (JL)|
|Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)||Qatar Airways (QR)|
|Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)||S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)|
Qantas Domestic Business Lounge at Melbourne - International (MEL) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight, or departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates domestic flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum Frequent Flyer members travelling on any same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or a oneworld flight (+2 guests)
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer members departing on a same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or oneworld marketed and operated flight (+1 guest)
- Emirates Platinum Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day international flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day international flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- Qantas Club members do not have access to this lounge but may use the Qantas Club nearby.
3.5 / 5, based on 11 reviews