- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The 1,300 sqm lounge boasts a modern and slick design that emphasizes light, earth tones and indoor plants, in a setting inspired by Western Australian landscapes. Multiple seating areas are conducive to work and relaxation alike.
The food and beverage offering that steal the show. In addition to a generous buffet, patrons may enjoy formal table service and cooked to order food, including Italian pizza made on site in an open kitchen. The beverage offering is equally strong, with a wine bar, cocktails, and barista service.
Qantas Domestic Business Lounge at Perth (PER) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight, or departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates domestic flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum Frequent Flyer members travelling on any same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or a oneworld flight (+2 guests)
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer members departing on a same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or oneworld marketed and operated flight (+1 guest)
- Emirates Platinum Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day international flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day international flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- Qantas Club members do not have access to this lounge but may use the Qantas Club nearby.
You may have access to Qantas Domestic Business Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
The following is a sample selection. All food and beverages are complimentary.
- Hard boiled eggs and baked eggs
- Seasoned sweet potato fries
- Mini meat pies
- Freshly made tacos
- Pulled pork rolls
4.5 / 5, based on 5 reviews