The Qantas International Business Lounge at Auckland Airport Business lounge is an expansive space with numerous seating options.
Food and beverages
Self-serve area with light snacks and food offerings (such as chicken, rice, soup). Selection of salads, antipasto, cheese, sweet desserts, nuts. Wine, beer, sparkling wine and soft drinks. Selection of spirits, coffee and tea.
Three TVs, business center, selection of international newspapers and magazines, restrooms, bathrooms with Molton Brown toiletries, shower facility (collect a towel at the reception desk, toothbrush and toozhpaste are available), hairdryer.
The following is a sample selection. All food and beverages are complimentary.
- Hard boiled eggs and baked eggs
- Seasoned sweet potato fries
- Mini meat pies
- Freshly made tacos
- Pulled pork rolls
You may have access to Qantas International Business Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7)
Fiji Airways (FJ)
Qantas International Business Lounge at Auckland (AKL) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight, or departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates domestic flight(+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum Frequent Flyer members travelling on any same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or a oneworld flight (+2 guests)
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer members departing on a same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or oneworld marketed and operated flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club members departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club Annual Guest Card holders departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Emirates Platinum and Gold Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight, excluding flights to the Americas and South Africa (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold 75K members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.
When departing on an American Airlines operated flight or an American marketed flight operated by Qantas
When flying Qantas
- 4.0Based on 10 ReviewsRon P.2018-12-08 07:57:21Very impressed with this club. We able to gain access as they have a relationship with American Airlines and I am an Admirals club member. Traveling from...Travis B.2018-02-21 15:32:12Ugh...people who give 4 stars forget what it's like to NOT have a lounge to spend time in. Any lounge is better than spending 5 hours meandering the...Howard S.2017-12-09 16:50:05This was just an ok experience. I liked that they had reasonably ample seating and it was relatively quiet. They also had a good selection of...Lawrence C.2015-03-09 16:45:31Spacious club with all the wines, beers and liquors you can think of. Food buffet includes hot meat dish, cold salads, fruits, pasta, cookies, cakes, etc....