- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
You may have access to Qantas International First Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)Access rules
Qantas International First Lounge at Auckland (AKL) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- Emirates Platinum Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum One frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines+ or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines+ or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.