- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
SAS Lounge OSL design
Located on a mezzanine overlooking the beautiful international area of the Oslo airport terminal, the SAS Lounge sports the traditional SAS warm and cozy design featuring hardwood floors, clean lines, and large umbrella-like light fixtures which mirror the many round tables. Plants and decorative items provide touches of colors. The walls are plastered with market-inspired signs highlighting the food and beverage selection. It’s a bit Ikea-esque, but the whole setup exudes genuine hospitality and simplicity.
The design places a strong emphasis on communal tables for both dining and working. All tables and seating areas are outfitted with numerous power outlets and USB ports. Those who prefer traditional lounge seating may use the small seating area in the back of the room.
There are no views to speak of, given the location above the duty free retail area, but the large windows let a fair amount of natural light in from the roof of the terminal.
SAS Lounge OSL amenities
The buffet features espresso machines, soda fountains, a selection of alcoholic drinks as well as light fare – cheese, ham, hard boiled eggs for breakfast, and salads and throughout the day. While we regret the lack of pastries for breakfast, any food is a blessing considering concession prices at Oslo airport.
Self-service iMac computers are also available, as well as fast and complimentary Wi-Fi.
SAS Lounge OSL bottom line
Overall, the SAS Lounge at Oslo airport is a pleasant, pretty typical SAS lounge with a signature design and enjoyable food and beverage options. However, it is on the small size and the seating layout is pretty dense, and the room can get rather busy at peak times.
Note that while the location is convenient to many international flights in the European Shenghen zone, it is a bit of a hike from the non-Shengen area, which is located at the very end of the terminal. Passengers leaving the Shenghen area are advised to leave early and allow time for the walk to their gate and passport control.
SAS offers a 3D tour of the SAS Lounge Oslo.
You may have access to SAS Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
|Emirates (EK)||Eurowings (EW)||Icelandair (FI)|
SAS Lounge at Oslo - Gardermoen (OSL) welcomes:
- SAS Plus passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- SAS Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- SAS Business class passengers arriving on a same-day transcontinental flight (no guests)
- Widerøe Flex Class and Icelandair Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- EuroBonus Gold & Diamond members departing on a same-day SAS or Star Alliance flight (+1 guest or up to 4 immediate family members)
- EuroBonus Gold & Diamond members arriving on a same-day transcontinental flight (+1 guest or up to 4 immediate family members)
- EuroBonus Silver members departing on a same-day SAS or Widerøe flight, from July 1st through August 31 and from December 15th through January 15th (+1 guest or up to 4 immediate family members)
- SAS Go passengers for €22/$30 per person if you pay when you check in online or €28/$38 per person if you pay at the airport. Restrictions apply.
- First class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold Members departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
Guests must be departing on a flight operated by SAS or another Star Alliance member.
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.
3.5 / 5, based on 18 reviews