- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Conference rooms
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The Sky Lounge Schengen is ideal for passengers departing from Gates F or G. It is located in Terminal 3 on level 2 and it can be accessed by lift and escalator.
Facilities and services:
- 55 seats over 450m2
- Access by lift or escalator
- Cold and warm snack buffet by Do & Co
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Wide range of international newspapers and magazines
- Free WiFi
- Working Space (PC with internet access, printer, fax)
- Relaxation areas with reclining chairs
- Massage/deep relaxation
- Flight information (boarding notifications)
- Wheelchair-access and WC
- Changing table
- Smokers’ booths
Sky Lounge at Vienna - Schwechat (VIE) welcomes:
- All passengers, regardless of airline and class of service, for a fee.
- Select premium customers and elite members departing on an airline served by this lounge (see Airlines tab).
You may have access to Sky Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
|Ethiopian Airlines (ET)||Turkish Airlines (TK)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Qatar Airways (QR)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Air France (AF)||KLM (KL)||TAROM (RO)|
|Air Algerie (AH)||Etihad (EY)||Ukraine International Airlines (PS)|
4.0 / 5, based on 13 reviews