Description courtesy of SkyTeam:
Our Hong Kong lounge offers a glimpse into the future of pre-flight luxury. Covering 1,080 square metres, the SkyTeam Hong Kong lounge sets the new standard for unwinding before takeoff.
SkyTeam member airlines serving Hong Kong International Airport have joined forces to create a unique 24/7 space offering customers:
- Connectivity – Connect to the world and recharge your batteries with our free Wi-Fi and electrical outlets.
- Complementary food & drinks – Hot food, cold food, healthy food, snacks and an exquisite wine selection. It’s all there in our complimentary food & wine bar.
- VIP-Room – Await your flight in our exclusive VIP area while enjoying a private buffet.
- Wellness area – Board your flight refreshed, thanks to our showers and relaxing chairs.
- News centre – Stay up to date on the latest news with a full selection of local and global newspapers and magazines and sit back, relax and watch TV as you wait for boarding.
- SkyTeam Lounge Baggage Storage Baggage storage – Leave your baggage safely with us until your flight departs.
- Yoga Room Yoga room – Reset your body after a long flight or before getting onto your next one.
SkyTeam Lounge Food and Drink Noodle bar – Enjoy delicious oriental treats in our unique noodle bar.
- Laptop bar – Find a quiet place to work on your own laptop.
- Computer services – Access the world on our Apple and PC computers or print and scan documents on the fly.
You may have access to SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) MEA (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge at Hong Kong SAR - Chek Lap Kok International (HKG) welcomes:
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.