- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary cooked-to-order meals
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
- Showers (payment required)
Guests can look forward to comfortable seating with panoramic tarmac views, private work booths, and a convivial dining area. The culinary offering includes a hot buffet and a noodle bar featuring a selection of cooked-to-order favorites. All dishes are prepared freshly on site. On the beverage front, patrons can sample Australian wines or enjoy handmade coffee drinks.
Other amenities include a business center, three well-appointed shower suites, and a VIP room.
The SkyTeam Lounge Sydney aims to minimize its environmental footprint, with measures to minimize food waste and single-use plastics.
SkyTeam has outsourced day-to-day operations of the lounge to Plaza Premium, the world’s largest independent lounge operator. As such, the SkyTeam lounge welcomes all passengers, regardless of airline or destination, on a pay-in basis, while SkyTeam premium and elite customers continue to enjoy complimentary access. SkyTeam First Class passengers can retire to a small private area.
SkyTeam Lounge operated by Plaza Premium at Sydney (SYD) welcomes:
- Pay-in customers: relax at the lounge no matter what airline you’re flying. Purchase access now and save time and money.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
Redeem PPL voucher through DragonPass app prior to accessing the lounge
You may have access to SkyTeam Lounge operated by Plaza Premium as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)||Air Europa (UX)|
|Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)|
|Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)|
|ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)||Kenya Airways (KQ)|
|Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)||Saudia (SV)|
|TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)||Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
|Hainan Airlines (HU)||Tianjin Airlines (GS)|
3.0 / 5, based on 1 reviews