- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
The SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge at Sydney Airport has a total area of 1,500 sq.m. and offers ample seating for up to 140 guests. The club is divided into two wings: a dining area and a relaxation zone. The club boasts panoramic tarmac views a green botanical wall. First Class passengers benefit from a small dedicated area.
Food and beverages
Buffet with complimentary food and beverage choices. Champagne and wine bar.
SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge SYD amenities
TV room, wellness center with three showers and four full-body massage chairs, business area with computers and printer, Wi-Fi, selection of newspapers and magazines.Airlines
You may have access to SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) MEA Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Hainan Airlines (HU) Tianjin Airlines (GS)Access rules
SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge at Sydney (SYD) welcomes:
- Pay-in customers: relax at the lounge no matter what airline you’re flying. Purchase access now and save time and money.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
Redeem PPL voucher through DragonPass app prior to accessing the loungeFoursquare5578cb5c498ec3c245913490YelpCommentsPhotosBOOK
- Air conditioning
- Newspapers and magazines
- Showers (payment required)
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.