The GOL Premium Lounge at Sao Paulo airport serves GOL, Delta, Air France and KLM premium and elite passengers departing for international destinations. Another GOL Premium Lounge is available for domestic passengers.
Description courtesy of Delta:
The lounge’s décor was inspired by Brazilian culture and has a modern, refined appearance. The room’s sound reduction panels, directed lighting and leather chairs create a warm and intimate environment for travelers looking to be productive or simply relax before wheels-up. It also features more private areas which serve as workspaces. GOL’s new lounge replaces the airport’s previous VIP area, which was also in Terminal 2.
You may have access to GOL Premium Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Air Europa (UX)||Air France (AF)|
|Delta (DL)||KLM (KL)|
The following passengers have access:
- GOL Premium passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Delta One passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France First and Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- KLM Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- GOL Smiles Diamond and Smiles Gold members departing on a same-day GOL flight.
- Delta Diamond, Platinum and Gold Medallion SkyMiles members departing on a same-day Delta flight.
Get access to GOL Premium Lounge and 1,000+ other worldwide locations with Priority Pass - save 10%!