Description courtesy of Star Alliance:
The Star Alliance Lounge at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, the latest addition to the Star Alliance lounge line up, located in the Schengen area, offers a contemporary design with uniquely Dutch details where guests are invited to sit back and relax or make use of the sophisticated workspaces.
The serviced bar offers offers guests a wide range of drinks and refreshments in the afternoons and evenings, while the kitchen and buffet offer a range of hot and cold meal options with a local twist.
The design incorporates Dutch designer furniture and some more playful decoration pieces in a classic yet contemporary style that reflects an innovative design landscape. There are various seating zones for working, dining and relaxing for up to 150 guests. Abundant USB sockets and power points as well as complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the lounge ensure that guests can stay perfectly connected during their visit.
The lounge is located after the security check-point for Schengen flights on the upper level next to gate area D. The lounge is open according the Schengen flight schedule of Star Alliance airlines.
All eligible customers departing on a Star Alliance operated flight from Schiphol Airport are welcome to use the lounge however the location will be most convenient for customers travelling within the European Schengen Zone. For flights to other destinations, please check the Star Alliance Lounge Finder or with the operating airline to identify the most conveniently located lounge for your flight in another part of the terminal after passport control.
You may have access to Star Alliance Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Star Alliance Lounge at Amsterdam - Schiphol (AMS) welcomes:
- First Class passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport (no guests.)
- Star Alliance Gold passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Customers holding an invitation issued by an airline.
Guests must be departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline.
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.
- 5.0Based on 2 ReviewsGary Y.2019-06-23 15:40:18Good lounge in the Schengen side of the airport to wait for your next flight out. Everything was very clean and new. Plenty of food options and ample of...Ariel E.2019-06-10 00:30:55The brand new star alliance lounge is after security but before passport control on the 3rd floor of Schiphol airport. It's quite large with a variety of...