- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
The Star Alliance Lounge at Rome Fiumicino Airport, the latest addition to the Star Alliance lounge line up, located in the Intra-Schengen zone of terminal 3, offers modern Italian style overlooking the airfield where guests are invited enjoy timeless Italian flavours.
With a focus on hospitality, the serviced bar offers complimentary espresso coffee, drinks and refreshments at all times while the open kitchen and buffet offer a range of local recipes that can be adapted to personal preferences and tastes.
The design incorporates Italian designer furniture pieces in a classic yet contemporary style that reflects a rich design heritage. There are various seating zones for working, dining and relaxing for up to 130 guests. There are abundant USB sockets and power points as well as complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the lounge.
Star Alliance Lounge at Rome - Leonardo da Vinci (Fiumicino) (FCO) welcomes:
- First Class passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport (no guests.)
- Star Alliance Gold passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Customers holding an invitation issued by an airline.
Guests must be departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline.
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.
You may have access to Star Alliance Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
3.0 / 5, based on 9 reviews