- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
Description courtesy of TAP Portugal:
Covering an area of 850 square metres with space for 260 people, the lounge is located on the 6th floor of the airport’s Schengen area, offering amazing views of the runway. It will provide a varied and high-quality range of facilities, including rest areas, showers, styler, a children’s area, Business Centre, restaurant and bar area, personalized service and more, all with the quality of service that TAP ensures for its most dedicated passengers.
The use of cork on many of the design elements, including the floors, coverings and sofas, in line with the colours of the recently refurbished TAP aircraft, gives the space an ambiance that is immediately identified with Portugal.
In the words of Miguel Arruda, the architect responsible, the design “provides a high level of comfort to passengers regardless of the type and length of their stay. The design of the internal space and the materials used are intended to make it pleasant and effective.”
Miguel Arruda’s architectural project is contemporary, with bright environments, bold furniture designs and innovative materials and finishings, with the TAP brand prominent and avant-garde decorative elements.
You may have access to TAP Air Portugal Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
|Azul (AD)||Emirates (EK)|
TAP Air Portugal Lounge at Lisbon (LIS) welcomes:
- TAP Portugal tap executive and tap top executive passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- TAP Portugal tap plus passengers departing on a same-day flight (prior booking required at flytap.com) (no guests)
- TAP Miles&Go Gold members departing on a same day flight operated by TAP Portugal or a Star Alliance carrier (+1 guest)
- TAP Miles&Go Silver members departing on a same day intercontinental flight operated by TAP Portugal (no guests)
- TAP Corporate Top Card cardholders departing on a same day flight operated by TAP Portugal in any class except tap discount (no guests)
- TAP Platinum Visa Card cardholders departing on a same day flight operated by TAP Portugal in any class except tap discount (no guests)
- Star Alliance First Class passengers, departing on a same day flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Business Class passengers, departing on a same day flight (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold passengers, departing a same-day flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (no guests)
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.
2.5 / 5, based on 14 reviews