The THAI Royal Silk Lounge at Singapore’s Changi Airport welcomes 95 guests.
Food and beverages
Finger sandwiche, salty snacks, self-serve bar offering a limited selection of spirits, beer, sodas and juices.
TV, small selection of newspapers and magazines, massage chairs.
You may have access to THAI Royal Silk Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
THAI Royal Silk Lounge at Singapore - Changi (SIN) welcomes:
- THAI Royal First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (+1 guest)
- THAI Royal Silk (Business) Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- THAI Royal Orchid Plus Gold members departing on a same-day THAI or Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- THAI Royal Orchid Plus Platinum members departing on a same-day THAI or Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold Members departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
Guests must be departing on a flight operated by Thai Airways or another Star Alliance member.
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.
- 3.5Based on 5 ReviewsJD H.2019-03-28 20:11:56Traveling on a Bangkok Airways business class ticket from SIN to BKK today which got me access to the Thai Lounge in Terminal 1. Almost every airline lounge...Dwight G.2018-11-02 06:01:30Eh, it's OK. Wasn't very impressed, but it wasn't bad by any means. Lounge was not very big so seating is pretty limited during peak times. Food was...Andrew T.2017-10-12 03:26:57Hmm. It's a small, windowless room...with a bunch of purple chairs. So...don't get to the airport early to visit. Not least of which because it only opens...Mathias H.2016-01-03 06:24:43The Thai Royal Silk Lounge that is for both business class and Star Alliance Gold Members is located on the upper floor of Terminal 1. The lounge is open in...