The British Airways Lounge at Singapore Airport was completely remodeled in August 2015. The new lounge, designed by Singapore design firm Kingsmen and London-based Honour Branding, offers additional space, a fresh new décor that departs from British Airways’ signature old fashioned design while retaining a British vibe, and enhanced amenities.
The new design emphasizes privacy with side tables, high backed chairs, booths and privacy dividers. Power outlets and USB ports are available throughout.
Artwork from Singapore and British artists enhances the décor.
The signature Champagne bar is of course available at the center of the lounge, featuring a vast assortment of libations, as well as food.
While there is no dedicated First Class Lounge, a new concept awaits First Class passengers, Executive Club Gold members, Concorde Room Card-holders and invitation-only Executive Club Premier members. The Concorde Bar, accessible only with a code, is a private and secluded space, with room for just over 40 patrons. The space features a very distinct vibe, with black Nero marble, European oak flooring, and walls that double as projection surfaces displaying Singapore scenery reflecting the time of the day. In this posh environment, patrons may enjoy an upper scale food and beverage selection.
The Concorde Bar concept is exclusive to Singapore at this time, although British Airways is planning on rolling out the Concorde Bar to other airports where they cannot operate a fully separate First Class lounge. Note that unlike traditional First Class Lounges, the Concorde Bar is off limits to top tier oneworld frequent flyers.
You may have access to British Airways Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
British Airways Lounge at Singapore - Changi (SIN) welcomes:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- 4.5Based on 3 ReviewsJoon S.2018-01-09 03:33:01Love this place. Perfect environment before red eye flight back to USA! Healthy food selection and great choices in wine!Meng L.2015-10-27 04:18:50Nice comfortable lounge with local food and sandwiches. Plenty of seating and shower. Great after a 12 hr trip from London before continuing to Sydney. WiFi...Hiro S.2012-11-04 06:58:21It is located in Changi airport T1. You get to use this lounge if you're flying First Class on either British Airways or Qantas (or OneWorld Emerald...