COVID-19 closure: American Express The Centurion Lounge is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when American Express The Centurion Lounge re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The following is a typical sample selection; actual choices may vary. All food and drinks are complimentary. The menu has been designed by chef Cédric Vongerichten. See thecenturionlounge.com for the latest offer.
- Eggs Benedict, Spinach, Sriracha Hollandaise
Frittata with Assorted Mushrooms
Crispy French Toast with Caramelized Apples
Pancakes, Maple Butter, Berries
Yogurt Parfait, Fig Jam, Granola
Citrus Salad, Ginger Syrup, Mint
- Italian Burrata on Crostini, Lemon Vinaigrette, Basil
Roasted Baby Brussels Sprouts, Pistachios, Basil
Fried Chicken, Honey Lemongrass Glaze
Roasted Vegetable and Fruits, Pecorino, Walnut Vinaigrette
Udon Noodles, Aromatic Vegetable Broth, Green Chili
Ginger Rice, Seasonal Vegetables, Pickled Chilies
Chocolate Mousse and Mint
- Big Apple: Żubrówka Bison Grass Vodka, Doc’s Draft Hard Apple Cider, Yellow Chartreuse, Miracle Mile Celery Bitters
- Tomcat Collins: Barr Hill Reserve Tomcat Gin, Lemon Juice, Honey Syrup, Champagne
- Third Martini: Barber’s Gin, Channing Daughters Vervino #1
- Medford Stuyvesant: Berkshire Mountain Distillers Ragged Mountain Rum, Lime Juice, Deep Mountain Grade B Maple Syrup, Dutch’s Colonial Cocktail Bitters
- Manhattan Beach: Tuthiltown Manhattan Rye Whiskey, Greenhook Ginsmiths Beach Plum Gin Liqueur, Grapefruit Juice
- Blue Door: Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky, Myers’s Rum, Benedictine, Pastis, Lemon Juice
- Spanish Harlem: Siete Leguas Reposado Tequila, Orange Juice, Tempus Fugit Crème De Cacao, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chili Liqueur, Dark Chocolate
- Dutch Chocolate: New York Distillers Chief Gowanus New-Netherland Gin, Carpano Antica Formula Sweet Vermouth, Don Estaban Cacao Liqueur, Dutch’s Cocktail Colonial Bitters
American Express The Centurion Lounge at New York, NY - La Guardia International (LGA) welcomes:
- American Express Centurion® card holders (+2 guests or immediate family)
- American Express Platinum Card® holders (+2 guests and children under 2 years old) within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) Proof of age or a lap infant boarding pass required for children under 2.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
Members can purchase access for additional guests at $50 per person. Access requires confirmed travel plans (standby boarding passes are not eligible.)
4.5 / 5, based on 196 reviews