The following is a typical sample selection; actual choices may vary. All food and drinks are complimentary. The menu has been designed by chef Cédric Vongerichten. See thecenturionlounge.com for the latest offer.Breakfast (6:00am – 11:00am)
Lunch and dinner (11:00am to 8:00pm)
- Eggs Benedict, Spinach, Sriracha Hollandaise
- Frittata with Assorted Mushrooms
- Crispy French Toast with Caramelized Apples
- Pancakes, Maple Butter, Berries
- Yogurt Parfait, Fig Jam, Granola
- Citrus Salad, Ginger Syrup, Mint
DrinksCocktails (10:30am – 9:30pm)Wine: sparkling and champagne, red, rose, white Coffee and tea: Centurion Lounge Custom Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino.
- Italian Burrata on Crostini, Lemon Vinaigrette, Basil
- Roasted Baby Brussels Sprouts, Pistachios, Basil
- Fried Chicken, Honey Lemongrass Glaze
- Roasted Vegetable and Fruits, Pecorino, Walnut Vinaigrette
- Udon Noodles, Aromatic Vegetable Broth, Green Chili
- Ginger Rice, Seasonal Vegetables, Pickled Chilies
- Chocolate Mousse and Mint
- Big Apple: Żubrówka Bison Grass Vodka, Doc’s Draft Hard Apple Cider, Yellow Chartreuse, Miracle Mile Celery Bitters
- Tomcat Collins: Barr Hill Reserve Tomcat Gin, Lemon Juice, Honey Syrup, Champagne
- Third Martini: Barber’s Gin, Channing Daughters Vervino #1
- Medford Stuyvesant: Berkshire Mountain Distillers Ragged Mountain Rum, Lime Juice, Deep Mountain Grade B Maple Syrup, Dutch’s Colonial Cocktail Bitters
- Manhattan Beach: Tuthiltown Manhattan Rye Whiskey, Greenhook Ginsmiths Beach Plum Gin Liqueur, Grapefruit Juice
- Blue Door: Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky, Myers’s Rum, Benedictine, Pastis, Lemon Juice
- Spanish Harlem: Siete Leguas Reposado Tequila, Orange Juice, Tempus Fugit Crème De Cacao, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chili Liqueur, Dark Chocolate
- Dutch Chocolate: New York Distillers Chief Gowanus New-Netherland Gin, Carpano Antica Formula Sweet Vermouth, Don Estaban Cacao Liqueur, Dutch’s Cocktail Colonial Bitters
American Express The Centurion Lounge at New York, NY - La Guardia International (LGA) welcomes:
- American Express Centurion® card holders (+2 guests or immediate family)
- American Express Platinum Card® holders (+2 guests and children under 2 years old) within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) Proof of age or a lap infant boarding pass required for children under 2.
The Centurion Lounge is accessible to all eligible passengers regardless of their airline, destination, or departure terminal. Members can purchase access for additional guests at $50 per person.
- 4.5Based on 183 ReviewsTracy Y.2019-09-08 11:23:14We love going to Amex lounges and the experience has been consistently good. I cannot turn down free drink and free food but the thing that got my heart...Mark G.2019-06-18 20:04:22Awesome lounge here, I enjoyed the food while relaxing before my flight. Lounges make the flying experience all the better. Always excited especially when...TopDog B.2019-06-16 15:32:56What a fantastic way to start a trip. As most of you know traveling can be very frustrating and or Extremely Stressful. Thankfully there's this - The...Andrew L.2018-08-02 14:49:39If you're wealthy or financially irresponsible (like me), there is not better place you could possibly go in the airport. You usually need the platinum Amex...Brian S.2018-06-17 10:40:41Exceptional. All top shelf liquor. Amazing salad bar. Great good. Friendly happy helpful staff. HARD TO FIND.Andrea C.2018-05-02 16:14:00I like the Centurion Lounge... love how this one is before security especially if I'm traveling thru a different terminal. The dining area feels smaller...