COVID-19 closure: The Club at LAS is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when The Club at LAS re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The Club at LAS at Las Vegas McCarran airport Terminal 3 has the distinction of being the only lounge in Terminal 3. It is therefore used by a variety of airlines – both domestic carriers such as Alaska Airlines and foreign airlines such as British Airways and Korean Air. In addition, The Club at LAS welcomes Priority Pass members, as well as all passengers on a paid-in basis, regardless of airline or class or service.
Note that there are two The Club at LAS locations. The other lounge in Terminal 1 Concourse D is a far smaller club with virtually no amenities. As a paying user, you can move between the two locations at no cost.
The Club at LAS LAS design
The Club at LAS Terminal 3 is one of the largest lounges at McCarran airport. The expansive space is divided into three rooms, with a large bar and dining area next to the reception desk, followed by two seating areas.
Located at the heart of the terminal building, the club doesn’t have a single window. Patrons will therefore miss out on the Nevada sunshine and views of the Las Vegas strip or mountains, which are a staple of the other lounges. Fortunately, the décor does a good job at accommodating this restriction. The use of hardwoods, earth desert tones and smart lighting create a pleasant vibe, while the walls are adorned with a collection of pictures of Las Vegas as well as niches with flower bouquets – an elegant touch.
The fairly spacious seating layout features comfortable individual seats with side tables, as well as clusters of chairs around coffee tables. The back room is more geared towards relaxation, with recliners and ottomans. Unfortunately, power outlets are few and far between – they can only be found along the walls – though laptop users will find a few open workspaces with built-in outlets.
The first room with the bar features a large high communal table with power outlets, as well as a number of dining tables.
Overall, the space is very functional and comfortably accommodates solo travelers and groups alike, with a number of options for laptop users. The design isn’t cutting edge but the club feels fresh and well maintained. With a ray of sunlight, it’d be an even more pleasant place to relax.
The Club at LAS LAS amenities
The Club at LAS Terminal 3 features a sizeable selection of food and beverages. In buffet area, patrons will find fresh salads, soups, an array of sandwiches, and fruit. There’s also a plethora of junk food options including an assortment of flavored popcorn, potato chips, and various snacks. In a nod to Korean Air customers, noodle cups are also available. Coming from the sister The Club in Terminal 1, the selection is very impressive. Ultimately, the fare is decidedly simple but varied enough for a light meal, and we appreciate the availability of a salad bar as a healthy option.
A wide array of complimentary soft and alcoholic beverages is available from the bar. There is also a Segafredo espresso machine along with an assortment of syrups.
The lounge features one shower room which is functional, albeit not especially attractive. Basic bath amenities are provided in shared dispensers, and towels are available from the reception desk.
Other amenities include a selection of newspapers and magazines. For Wi-Fi access, patrons get a code allowing them to connect to the airport’s network free of charge.
The Club at LAS LAS bottom line
Overall, the Club at LAS at Las Vegas McCarran airport Terminal 3 (Concourse E) is a spacious, pleasant and well-appointed lounge, with a solid beverage offering and a good food spread for a contract lounge. The complete lack of windows and daylight is unfortunate, and the space could really benefit from additional power outlets. The Club at LAS is an excellent domestic departure lounge, while as an international business class lounge, it delivers on all the basics.
The following is a typical sample selection. Actual choices may vary. All food and drinks are complimentary.Beer
- Amstel Light
- Coors Light
- Beck’s Dark
- Bud Light
- Sycamore Lane Cabernet
- Sycamore Lane Merlot
- Sycamore Lane Chardonnay
- Sycamore Lane Pino Grigio
- Domaine Ste. Michelle Blanc Champagne
- Triple Sec
- Vermouth, Dry
- Vermouth, Sweet
Brandy and cognac
- Canadian Club
- Jack Daniel’s
- Jim Beam
- Korbel Brandy
- Hennessy VS
- Bacardi Light
- Captain Morgan
- Glenlivet 12
- Johnnie Walker
- Herradura Blanco
- Jose Cuervo Gold
- Gordan’s Gin
- Tanqueray Ten
You may have access to The Club at LAS as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
Aeromexico (AM) Korean Air (KE)
Alaska Airlines (AS) Condor (DE) Edelweiss (WK) El Al (LY) Hainan Airlines (HU) Virgin Atlantic (VS)
The Club at LAS at Las Vegas, NV - McCarran International (LAS) welcomes:
- 4.0Based on 64 ReviewsDan W.2020-01-19 14:17:59This is a nice airport lounge that's available to passengers of domestic and international flights. I entered as a priority pass holder. The check in...Mel T.2019-12-17 11:22:51Thank goodness for this lounge. 95% of the Priority Pass lounges I've been to are only available for international travelers. I'm very happy that this one...Surbhi V.2019-11-15 15:58:15[Entry experience] Spent a couple of hours after arriving at Vegas airport in the lounge as my hotel wasn't ready for check-in. I had newly applied for the...Angela C.2019-07-03 14:58:35This was my first time ever visiting any club in any airport. It's located in terminal 3 and is pretty easy to find. It doesn't open until 5am so we had to...Amy N.2019-05-26 19:43:45Came to this lounge while waiting for my flight. At first it appeared busy and it might have taken a while to get a drink. I stood in line patiently waiting...Elena N.2019-04-21 18:51:43I had an early flight and some time to kill. Since I got to the airport early, I decided to check out The Club at LAS. I was flying Alaska Airlines and this...Brian L.2018-07-20 00:15:34Compared to other "The Club" locations, this particular one at LAS in Terminal 3 has got to be the best. When there aren't any other better lounges within...Cindy G.2018-05-31 16:07:09This club is small, noisy, disheveled and hectic. Definitely avoid unless you have a bit of a wait and need a touchdown spot. Otherwise, order some food...Romeo K.2018-05-30 08:53:50In A Nutshell: -The Club at LAS in Terminal 3 is a nice lounge. -It's much, much bigger than The Club at LAS in Terminal 1. -The bar is very nice and fully...
Buy a pass and relax at The Club at LAS at Las Vegas, NV - McCarran International (LAS), no matter which airline you're flying. Book ahead to guarantee your spot and save time and money.
Please wait while we look up the best prices.8254The Club at LAS