Description courtesy of Qantas:
The Qantas Singapore Lounge offers a new standard of luxury for customers travelling through Singapore. The lounge reflects the heart of Singapore, a vibrant and exciting space that celebrates the local scene. Customers can enjoy service currently offered by Sofitel in QFs flagship First lounges in Sydney and Melbourne, and a dining experience featuring Neil Perrys Spice Temple inspired dishes and signature cocktails.
The service includes a tailored hosted experience for Platinum One Qantas Frequent Flyers, with exclusive services including shirt pressing, shoe shining and priority access to showers.
Note: The Qantas Singapore Lounge was expanded in August 2019 in response to crowding issues, and now accommodates 570 guests. In November, a separate 240 seat First Class Lounge will open near the D gates.
You may have access to The Qantas Singapore Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
The Qantas Singapore Lounge at Singapore - Changi (SIN) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight, or departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates domestic flight(+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum Frequent Flyer members travelling on any same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or a oneworld flight (+2 guests)
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer members departing on a same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or oneworld marketed and operated flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club members departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club Annual Guest Card holders departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Emirates Platinum and Gold Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight, excluding flights to the Americas and South Africa (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold 75K members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.
When departing on an American Airlines operated flight or an American marketed flight operated by Qantas
When flying Qantas
- 4.0Based on 7 ReviewsMeng L.2017-10-17 05:27:13I really forgot it existed! The last time I was here was many years ago. Been using the BA lounge as Qantas had not been flying to London from...Luke B.2017-07-17 02:19:44The Qantas Singapore lounge has maintained its fresh appearance and breadth of offerings.In addition to free wifi, the seated dining area offers cooked...Barbara V.2015-08-03 12:51:57Nice lounge with great food and good showers! Loved the Moroccan beef stew, grilled vegetables and almond rice... Went back to the buffet to get more carrot...