Travel Club Lounge
Kolkata - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose (CCU) Domestic Terminal, after security checks, turn left immediately
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Leave a review
1) The Travel Club Lounge, located at the mezzanine level of the domestic departure section, lacks as basic a facility as a washroom for more than a year now, which was there earlier. Passengers expect a clean, hygienic washroom at any lounge to freshen up themselves. There is no facility to wash hands too, during this COVID pandemic. I think these initial few lines give one an idea about this lounge at this poorly managed airport.
2) Considering the low passenger load at this airport and even fewer visitors to this lounge due to the poor business / economic scenario of this city, the seating provision seems to be sufficient.
3) Cleaning of tables and seats in the dining area leaves much to be desired.
4) As the lounge is located near the ceiling of the airport terminal, cooling becomes an issue during the summer, particularly during the day time.
5) Food / beverage are of acceptable standard, though space is a constraint around the buffet spread.
6) Sometimes, there is a shortage of cutlery.
7) Staff generally seem to be disinterested to serve visitors well.
8) This is the only lounge in the domestic departure section of Kolkata airport, so take it or leave it.