- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
You may have access to United Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EGYPTAIR (MS) EVA Air (BR) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Airways (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)Access rules
United Club at Agana, Guam (GUM) welcomes:
- United Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by United or a Star Alliance member airline, or arriving on a United flight (+1 guest, or the member’s spouse and children under the age of 21.)
- United Polaris business class passengers departing or connecting (no guests)
- Business Class passengers departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (+1 guest)
- United Premier Gold, Premium Platinum, Premier 1K, and Global Services members departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (except United Premier members and above) departing on a domestic or international flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier in any class of service (+1 guest)
- United Club one-time pass holders (paper or electronic passes) (no guests)
- Active U.S. military personnel departing on a same-day United flight (+family members)
- Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus and Select Executive members departing on a same-day United flight (+1 guest and children under the age of 21.)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Worldwide members departing on a flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (+1 guest)
- Effective November 1, 2019, United Club customers, including members and their guests, and one-time pass holders will need to provide a same-day boarding pass for travel on United, Star Alliance or a contracted partner for entry into all United Club locations.
When flying Star Alliance. NA Plus and WW memberships only.Foursquare4bb2310914cfd13a2a9814abYelp3.0Based on 9 ReviewsVictoria E.2019-11-28 00:10:40Best United Club non international version ever. I have never seen them making ton of food, from shrimp taco, to shrimp cocktails, from fancy local...Emric K.2018-12-15 12:37:29This is a pretty cozy airport and I pass through here a lot on my work trips. Nothing is more enjoyable than just relaxing in the lounge between flights,...Rice C.2018-08-30 23:21:36Alright. Here is my updated review since I have been to several United Lounges in different countries. I never knew how underwhelming this United Lounge...Kartik K.2018-01-21 12:09:45This is one of the smallest united clubs, it's not the best equipped to accommodate or cater to the number of travelers transiting through Guam . More often...Jeff B.2016-12-11 14:44:37I would have given 3 stars if not for the slowest elevator but for one. The workers were very friendly and accommodating. I had to wait 45 minutes for them...Cecille C.2016-07-08 11:19:29Arrived here around 1:30 AM the lounge doesn't open until 3 PM. So my family and I chilled in the food court area until they opened. As soon as we came in...Comments
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.