You may have access to United Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Adria Airways (JP) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
United Club at Agana, Guam (GUM) welcomes:View detailed access rules at united.com
- United Club members (+2 guests, or the member’s spouse and children under the age of 21.)
- United Global First passengers (+1 guest)
- United BusinessFirst passengers (no guests)
- Business Class passengers departing on a international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Premier Gold, Premium Platinum, Premier 1K, and Global Services members in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- United Club one-time pass holders (paper or electronic passes) (no guests)
- Active U.S. military personnel departing on a same day United flight (no guests)
- Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus members departing on a same day United flight (+1 guest and children under the age of 21.)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Worldwide members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
When flying Star Alliance. NA and WW memberships only.