Food and beverage options are standard amongst all domestic United Clubs, with minor variations in beers and wines. Starting in march 2015, United is rolling out an enhanced selection of complimentary food items, including hard broiled eggs and oatmeal at breakfast times, as well as soups and salads throughout the day. This location does not yet feature the new offer.
- Breakfast (until approximately 10am): cereal and milk, fruit, muffins, bagels, toast with cream cheese and jam, yoghurt.
- Snacks (throughout the day): snack mix, veggies and dip, cheese and crackers, cookies, fruit.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Sycamore Lane Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Beer, house spirits.
Premium drinksCustomers paying with the United MileagePlus Club Visa card or the Presidential Plus Visa card get a $3 discount on all premium wines, spirits and sparkling wines. Premium drinks include the following (click to expand). All selections and pricing are subject to change.Beer
- Local craft: $3
- Premium import: $3
- Tito’s: $7
- Stoli: $9
- Ketel One: $11
- Grey Goose: $11
- Beefeater: $7
- Bombay Sapphire: $11
- Hendrinck’s: $11
- Cuervo Gold: $7
- Patron Silver: $11
- Patron Reposado: $11
- Bacardi: $7
- Captain Morgan: $9
- 10 Cane: $11
- Jim Beam: $7
- Canadian Club: $7
- Jameson: $9
- Jack Daniels: $11
- Crown Royal: $11
- Woodford Reserve: $11
- Dewar’s White Label: $7
- Chivas Regal: $11
- Glenfiddich 12 year: $11
- Courvoisier V.S.O.P: $9
- Henessy XO: $11
- Baileys: $6
- Campari: $6
- Disaronno: $6
- Kahlua: $6
You may have access to United Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Alaska Airlines (AS)
United Club at Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN (MSP) welcomes:
- United Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by United or a Star Alliance member airline, or arriving on a United flight (+2 guests, or the member’s spouse and children under the age of 21.)
- United Polaris business class passengers departing or connecting (no guests)
- United Business passengers departing on a United transcontinental Premium Service flight at the origin and destination of their premium transcontinental flight (no guests)
- United Business passengers departing on an United international flight (to/from Mexico, Guam, Caribbean, Central America, Columbia and Ecuador) at departure, connecting and arrival airports (no guests)
- Business Class passengers departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (+1 guest)
- United Premier Gold, Premium Platinum, Premier 1K, and Global Services members departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (except United Premier members and above) departing on a domestic or international flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier in any class of service (+1 guest)
- United Club one-time pass holders (paper or electronic passes) (no guests)
- Active U.S. military personnel departing on a same day United flight (+family members)
- Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus and Select Executive members departing on a same day United flight (+1 guest and children under the age of 21.)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (no guests for Air Canada Maple Leaf Club North America members, +1 guest for Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Worldwide members)
- Passengers in domestic First class do not receive United Club access. United Business passengers flying on a Premium Service flight between San Francisco/Boston, San Francisco/Newark, or Los Angeles/Newark receive access at the origin and destination of their premium transcontinental flight.
- A government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license, passport or military ID) may be required.
When flying Star Alliance. NA Plus and WW memberships only.
When flying Alaska
- 3.0Based on 27 ReviewsDavid S.2019-08-29 16:38:29Very small and often closes its doors to one-time pass holders (e.g., if you get a pass by virtue of using a United charge card). To say we were...Karina U.2019-02-21 18:16:18It's a very small lounge. It's nice that they keep it open when the last flight out is delayed (albeit without the food/drinks but I couldn't care less...Mason R.2019-02-13 05:28:51About a basic of a United Club that you will find without it being a popup. However, the team staffing are some of the nicest people I have met in a club...Jay K.2018-11-11 07:26:18Came here in the morning, the food selection: Banana, oranges, corn flakes, assorted pastries (cinnamon roll, croissant, muffins) and a pretty well working...Dave W.2018-07-22 13:32:12We popped in to await our flight and I decided to challenge Kristi, the bartender, to make me something sweet and fun! Out came the most amazing...Luther F.2018-04-22 14:11:31"What is this, a United Club for ants?" - Derek Zoolander As others have mentioned, this is probably one of the smallest United Clubs in the US. The snack...Greg T.2017-04-05 16:51:59As mentioned, this is a very small club and can fill up quickly. Limited club chair seating and additional table seating near the bar pub chairs. All...