- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Sit back and relax. United Club features a variety of amenities:
- Make the most of your down time with complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enjoy a selection of reading materials.
- Help yourself from a selection of snacks and beverages.
- Relax with an adult beverage.
United Club at Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN (MSP) welcomes:
- United Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by United or a Star Alliance member airline, or arriving on a United flight (+2 guests, or the member’s spouse and children under the age of 21.)
- United Polaris business class passengers departing or connecting (no guests)
- United Business passengers departing on a United transcontinental Premium Service flight at the origin and destination of their premium transcontinental flight (no guests)
- United Business passengers departing on an United international flight (to/from Mexico, Guam, Caribbean, Central America, Columbia and Ecuador) at departure, connecting and arrival airports (no guests)
- Business Class passengers departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (+1 guest)
- United Premier Gold, Premium Platinum, Premier 1K, and Global Services members departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (except United Premier members and above) departing on a domestic or international flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier in any class of service (+1 guest)
- United Club one-time pass holders (subject to capacity restrictions) (no guests)
- Active U.S. military personnel departing on a same day United flight (+family members)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (no guests for Air Canada Maple Leaf Club North America members, +1 guest for Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Worldwide members)
- Passengers in domestic First class do not receive United Club access. United Business passengers flying on a Premium Service flight between San Francisco/Boston, San Francisco/Newark, or Los Angeles/Newark receive access at the origin and destination of their premium transcontinental flight.
- A government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license, passport or military ID) may be required.
When flying Star Alliance. North America Plus and Worldwide memberships only
When flying Alaska
You may have access to United Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)|
|Aer Lingus (EI)||Virgin Australia (VA)|
Food and beverage options are standard amongst all domestic United Clubs, with minor variations in beers and wines. Starting in march 2015, United is rolling out an enhanced selection of complimentary food items, including hard broiled eggs and oatmeal at breakfast times, as well as soups and salads throughout the day. This location does not yet feature the new offer.
- Breakfast (until approximately 10am): cereal and milk, fruit, muffins, bagels, toast with cream cheese and jam, yoghurt.
- Snacks (throughout the day): snack mix, veggies and dip, cheese and crackers, cookies, fruit.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Sycamore Lane Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Beer, house spirits.
Premium drinksCustomers paying with the United MileagePlus Club Visa card or the Presidential Plus Visa card get a $3 discount on all premium wines, spirits and sparkling wines. Premium drinks include the following (click to expand). All selections and pricing are subject to change.
- Local craft: $3
- Premium import: $3
- Tito’s: $7
- Stoli: $9
- Ketel One: $11
- Grey Goose: $11
- Beefeater: $7
- Bombay Sapphire: $11
- Hendrinck’s: $11
- Cuervo Gold: $7
- Patron Silver: $11
- Patron Reposado: $11
- Bacardi: $7
- Captain Morgan: $9
- 10 Cane: $11
- Jim Beam: $7
- Canadian Club: $7
- Jameson: $9
- Jack Daniels: $11
- Crown Royal: $11
- Woodford Reserve: $11
- Dewar’s White Label: $7
- Chivas Regal: $11
- Glenfiddich 12 year: $11
- Courvoisier V.S.O.P: $9
- Henessy XO: $11
- Baileys: $6
- Campari: $6
- Disaronno: $6
- Kahlua: $6
3.0 / 5, based on 28 reviews