Opened in January 2012, the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at New York’s Kennedy airport spreads across 10,000 sq, ft. and features a variety of options to relax and work. The design of the lounge is inspired by Uptown Manhattan with leather-lined seating carved into oversized stones, black wool-lined pods in the walls, and an entertainment zone with a huge red ball sofa.
Food and beverages
You can order food anywhere in the Clubhouse. For more formal dining experience, take a seat in the brassiere dining area, where you will bee served a-la-carte meals, desserts and fine wines. Uptown cocktail bar.
JFK features Virgin Atlantic‘s first spa outside of London, with iconic New York hairstylist Bumble and Bumble and skincare specialists.
You may have access to Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Singapore Airlines (SQ)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
Virgin Atlantic (VS)
The following passengers have access:
- Virgin Atlantic Upper Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (+1 guest)
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members departing on a same-day Virgin Atlantic flight (+1 guest)
- Delta SkyMiles Diamond, Platinum and Gold Medallion members departing on a same-day nonstop flight to the U.K. that is operated by Delta or Virgin Atlantic (+1 guest)
- Singapore Airlines Suites passengers departing on a same-day flight
- Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Club members departing on a same-day Singapore Airlines flight
- 4.0Based on 33 ReviewsRita J.2019-07-06 15:55:00Whenever I fly business to UK, I choose Virgin Atlantic because of its lounge! First of all, there is a good selections of drinks. The food in the JFK...Eleni N.2019-04-15 15:20:40We are big on travel and while this was the first time we flew Virgin Atlantic, it will not be the last. The service with Virgin is exceptional and we were...Marc F.2019-03-17 01:34:11Definitely better than the Virgin lounge in NEWARK! One of the best lounges I have been to. Breakfast was spot on! I had 3 plates. They even have lox and...David E.2018-05-30 18:26:48Staff are very happy and that shows in their attitude to service. Made to order food and a good selection of drinks.Israel H.2018-03-11 17:08:54This was by far the absolute best lounge experience I have had. I was greeted very nicely at the door and welcomed in. I sat down at a table in the morning...John B.2016-01-16 08:23:21I actually prefer this over the huge sprawling club at Heathrow as its smaller, more intimate and quieter (generally only London bound passengers as opposed...