- Complimentary soft drinks
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Food and beverages
Complimentary made-to-order breakfast, as well as English breakfast items such as bagels, a variety of egg dishes, fruits, and yoghurts and healthy snacks. Bar Area. Barista service.
Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge LHR amenities
Business center with desktop computer and telephone, free Wi-fi, USB and AC outlets, selection of newspapers and magazines, TV, baggage storage, 18 private shower suites, pressing service, Clubhouse Spa with complimentary treatments including facials, skin enhancer, express hair or foot treatment or a head massage.
You may have access to Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Virgin Atlantic (VS)|
The following passengers have access:
- Virgin Atlantic Upper Class passengers arriving on a same-day flight.
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members arriving on a same-day Virgin Atlantic flight.
- Delta One passengers arriving on a same day Delta flight.
- Delta SkyMiles Diamond and Platinum Medallion members arriving on a same day Delta flight.
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum members arriving on a same day Virgin Australia or Delta flight.
4.5 / 5, based on 11 reviews