The Air Canada Café at Toronto Pearson airport Terminal 1 is a bistro-style space exclusively for Air Canada’s domestic Business Class and Star Alliance Gold passengers. The Café experience revolves around a generous selection of grab-and-go fresh food and beverages that guests are encouraged to take away and enjoy on their next flight. The concept differs from Air Canada’s Maple Leaf Lounges, where taking food away is frowned upon.
Designed to emulate a trendy urban coffee shop, the Cafe features touchdown spaces and communal tables, all outfitted with USB and charging ports. The space is designed primarily for short visits, but patrons are also welcome to linger and enjoy tarmac views and artwork by Canadian artist Shawn Evans.
The Air Canada Café barista station aims at delighting the most demanding coffee aficionados with specialty Lavazza coffee concoctions including Lavazza Cold Brew, cold brew mocktails, nitro, and a variety of espresso drinks.
Guests will also find a self-service selection of teas, freshly squeezed orange juice, greenhouse organic cold-pressed juice including kombucha, bottled water, flavored water, and soda. All drinks can be enjoyed on premises or carried away in bottles or paper cups.
Before 11 am, the Air Canada Café offers yogurt, fresh fruit and Goûter premium pastries. Throughout the day, visitors will find a selection of freshly prepared salads, sandwiches, OKA fine cheese, and Lindt chocolate truffles. All items are complimentary, and wrapped and ready to take away.
- Before 11 am: yogurt, fresh fruit and Goûter premium pastries.
- After 11 am: freshly prepared salads, sandwiches, OKA fine cheese.
- Lindt chocolate truffles.
- Specialty Lavazza Coffee prepared by trained baristas: Lavazza Cold Brew and cold brew mocktails, nitro, espresso drinks, etc.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Greenhouse organic cold-pressed juice including kombuchas.
- Bottled water and flavored water.
- Soda and juices.
You may have access to Air Canada Café as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Air Canada (AC)
Air Canada Café at Toronto - Lester B. Pearson International (YYZ) welcomes:
- Air Canada domestic Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air Canada Premium Rouge passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air Canada Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K, Elite 50K departing on a same-day Air Canada flight.
- Star Alliance Gold Members departing on a same-day Air Canada flight.
Guests are not admitted.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.