COVID-19 closure: Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Full-fare Business Class passengers are welcome to visit the Air Canada Signature Suite, which is situated immediately above the Maple Leaf Lounge (enter through the Maple Leaf Lounge.) The Signature Suite is a retreat with a complimentary fine dining restaurant, a luxury bar, and Concierge services.
Description courtesy of Air Canada:
Designed by Vancouver-based Gustavson Wylie Architects Inc, Air Canada’s International Maple Leaf Lounge at YVR measuring 1,250 square meters with seating capacity for 258 customers offers an elegant space on two levels that showcases contemporary Canadian design and artwork including:
- Artwork by Canadian artists Kendall Kendrick (Vancouver) whose creation celebrates west coast nature, Nicolas Ruel (Montreal) showcasing overseas travel, and Danielle Roy (Montreal) from her collection titled “A flower – a human being” creating a powerful imagery of urban portraits by uniting people from all walks of life with beautiful flowers.
- Furnishings by Canadian designers Brent Comber (North Vancouver), Birchwood Furniture (Calgary), Nienkamper (Toronto) and Mobilier Modern (Montreal).
- A business zone featuring a custom crafted work table, by Live Edge Design of Duncan, BC created with wood salvaged from a maple tree in the Cowichan Valley which had come to the end of its natural life. The wood slabs have gone through an extensive kiln drying process, followed by hand finishing, ensuring this tree will continue to live on in a new incarnation for several decades.
- Hot and cold dining options, including a feature salad by celebrated Vancouver Chef David Hawksworth, a chef’s station for individually prepared dishes, along with wines from Canada and from around the world.
- The business zone is equipped with flat screen desktop computers for customers’ use, and RICOH colour printing and scanning. Complementary wi-fi and conveniently located power sources are available throughout the lounge.
- Spa-inspired shower rooms with rain shower heads, a Samsung TV zone, a VIP room and a quiet zone with reclining lounge seating.
You may have access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Vancouver, BC (YVR) welcomes:
- Air Canada Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members (no guests)
- Air Canada Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K and Elite 50K members departing on any Air Canada flight or a Star Alliance flight (+spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, and one guest). These members may also use domestic Maple Leaf Lounges upon arriving at airports in Canada.
- Business Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- One time pass holders, whether acquired through a Latitude or Flex fare travel option or through mileage redemption.
- American Express AeroPlanPlus Reserve, AeroplanPlus Platinum, and Corporate Platinum card holders.
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
Additional guests may accompany qualifying passengers for $20 CAD per person before 11 a.m. and for $30 CAD per person after 11 a.m.
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.
3.5 / 5, based on 81 reviews