COVID-19 closure: Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
The Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Vancouver airport Pier D (International) was completely remodeled in phases throughout 2017. The new space features a brand new decor, a hot buffet with a chef station, a quiet area, and shower suites.
Full-fare Business Class passengers are welcome to visit the Air Canada Signature Suite, which is situated immediately above the Maple Leaf Lounge (enter through the Maple Leaf Lounge.) The Signature Suite is a retreat with a complimentary fine dining restaurant, a luxury bar, and Concierge services.
Description courtesy of Air Canada:
Designed by Vancouver-based Gustavson Wylie Architects Inc, Air Canada’s International Maple Leaf Lounge at YVR measuring 1,250 square meters with seating capacity for 258 customers offers an elegant space on two levels that showcases contemporary Canadian design and artwork including:
- Artwork by Canadian artists Kendall Kendrick (Vancouver) whose creation celebrates west coast nature, Nicolas Ruel (Montreal) showcasing overseas travel, and Danielle Roy (Montreal) from her collection titled “A flower – a human being” creating a powerful imagery of urban portraits by uniting people from all walks of life with beautiful flowers.
- Furnishings by Canadian designers Brent Comber (North Vancouver), Birchwood Furniture (Calgary), Nienkamper (Toronto) and Mobilier Modern (Montreal).
- A business zone featuring a custom crafted work table, by Live Edge Design of Duncan, BC created with wood salvaged from a maple tree in the Cowichan Valley which had come to the end of its natural life. The wood slabs have gone through an extensive kiln drying process, followed by hand finishing, ensuring this tree will continue to live on in a new incarnation for several decades.
- Hot and cold dining options, including a feature salad by celebrated Vancouver Chef David Hawksworth, a chef’s station for individually prepared dishes, along with wines from Canada and from around the world.
- The business zone is equipped with flat screen desktop computers for customers’ use, and RICOH colour printing and scanning. Complementary wi-fi and conveniently located power sources are available throughout the lounge.
- Spa-inspired shower rooms with rain shower heads, a Samsung TV zone, a VIP room and a quiet zone with reclining lounge seating.
You may have access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EGYPTAIR (MS) EVA Air (BR) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Airways (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Edelweiss (WK)Access rules
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Vancouver, BC (YVR) welcomes:
- Air Canada Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members (no guests)
- Air Canada Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K and Elite 50K members departing on any Air Canada flight or a Star Alliance flight (+spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, and one guest). These members may also use domestic Maple Leaf Lounges upon arriving at airports in Canada.
- Business Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- One time pass holders, whether acquired through a Latitude or Flex fare travel option or through mileage redemption.
- American Express AeroPlanPlus Reserve, AeroplanPlus Platinum, and Corporate Platinum card holders.
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
Additional guests may accompany qualifying passengers for $20 CAD per person before 11 a.m. and for $30 CAD per person after 11 a.m.
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.Foursquare4d711df11529a143a25896a0Yelp3.0Based on 82 ReviewsSteve T.2020-03-04 09:22:02As far as international lounges go, this one has fewer amenities but plenty of space to kill time. They do have hot food and soups, but a very limited...Alankar V.2020-02-23 21:45:55Had 3 hours to kill between flights . The longe is spacious with good wifi . The food look very average , I hope they should also pay attention to the food...Denise W.2020-02-22 13:00:44It depends if you are flying international or domestic. There are three Maple Leaf Air Canada lounges at the YVR airport. One is in the International - D...Namrata B.2019-08-18 11:47:14We spent about 5 hours here during our layover in the domestic terminal. The lounge is pretty open with lots of natural light. The seats are quite...Hilary K.2019-06-18 21:42:44Really disappointed with this lounge ... I'm a frequent flyer and get lounge passes all the time .. so I decided to use my pass for this trip as it was an...Laura L.2019-06-08 18:24:37This AC Lounge is disappointing due to the low quality food and lack of variety, unrelaxed atmosphere, and lack of modestly functioning wifi. The food is...David H.2018-07-27 07:40:02I have been to lounges all over the world and this one is decent. Its fairly small but also fairly quiet too. A nice bar area, selected food on offered...Daniel E.2018-05-02 12:34:03Fabulous place, completely remodeled and not only very user-friendly, but also a nice place to relax during a long journey. Great food, good layout, showers...Vincent L.2017-11-21 16:08:34This review refers to the lounge in the transborder (US) wing of the terminal and not, say, other lounges in the domestic and international wings. Perhaps...CommentsPhotos
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.