- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
A dramatic wall of flat screens displaying images of New Zealand scenery guides patrons to a spacious and luminous space. The lounge benefits from ample natural light and boasts exciting views of the tarmac.
Business travelers will appreciate the quiet area and fully equipped business center, while passengers seeking more excitement will enjoy the bar, with a glass wine wall overlooking the runway.
Hot, fresh food is available, with a “food theater” featuring live cooking, in addition to a full buffet. And coffee lovers rejoice, the lounge has a full-time barista, and you won’t even need to get in line for your coffee fix – you may order your favorite concoction directly from the Air New Zealand mobile app and be notified when it’s ready for pickup.
The Air New Zealand Lounge at Sydney airport also features shower suites and a kid’s zone.
The following passengers have access:
- Air New Zealand Airpoints Gold and Elite members departing on:
- a same-day Air New Zealand flight.
- a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific with an Air New Zealand flight number between Auckland and Hong Kong.
- a same-day Singapore Airlines flight from Auckland or Christchurch with an Air New Zealand flight number.
- Air New Zealand Koru Club members departing on a same-day Air New Zealand flight (+1 guest.) Koru members flying on a Star Alliance partner airline may purchase access: up to 4 hrs $25; 4 hrs or more $45.
- Air New Zealand international Business Class passengers and Works Deluxe guests departing on a same-day flight.
- Star Alliance Gold passengers departing on a same-day Air New Zealand or Star Alliance flight in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Business Class and First Class passengers departing on a same-day Air New Zealand or Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Business class Sichuan Airlines, Philippine Airlines, and Delta passengers departing on a same-day flight. (Delta frequent flyers in economy can instead use the SkyTeam Lounge)
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- All passengers departing on a same-day Air New Zealand flight, for a fee: up to 4 hours $55; 4 hours or more $85.
- Air New Zeland Airpoints Gold members may bring one guest; Elite members may bring up to five guests.
- Extra guest of Gold, Elite & Koru passengers: up to 4 hours $35; 4 hours or more $55.
- Guests must be departing on a same-day Air New Zealand flight.
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only
When flying Star Alliance.
You may have access to Air New Zealand International Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Qatar Airways (QR)|
|Etihad (EY)||Sichuan Airlines (3U)|
4.0 / 5, based on 35 reviews