- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
Note: Due to capacity restrictions, JAL is unable to grant Premium Economy passengers access to the lounge. Those passengers will receive a coupon worth 30USD to be used at Honolulu airport restaurants.
Food and beverages
Basic snack selection including soup, fruit, pastries and non-alcoholic beverages. Beer and wine.
JAL Sakura Lounge / American Airlines Admirals Club HNL amenities
Business area, complimentary Wi-Fi, selection of newspapers and magazines, relaxation corner with two programmable massage lounge chairs, children’s play area, TV, nursing room facility with a baby-changing table.
The following passengers have access:
- JAL First Class passengers departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JAL Business Class passengers departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (no guests)
- JAL Economy passengers on a full fare (Y) departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (no guests)
- JAL Economy passengers on specific Saver Flex fares departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (restrictions applicable) (no guests)
- JMB Diamond, JGC Premier, and JMB Sapphire members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest, additional 2 guests with coupons)
- JAL Global Club members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest with coupon)
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased for $50 and used at multiple lounge locations throughout on the same day at Admirals Club (no guests)
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card members) (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Alaska Airlines Board room members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines, American Airlines or US Airways (+2 guests or immediate family) after August 15th, 2015.
- Citi® Prestige primary card holders departing on an American or US Airways flight within 12 hours.
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (+1 guest)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members and US Airways Dividend Miles members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
You may have access to JAL Sakura Lounge / American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
The following is a typical sample selection. Availability varies.
- Breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, mini muffins.
- Snacks: olives, cheese and crackers, cookies, vegetable crudité and snack mixes.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Trinity Oaks chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Anheuser-Busch or MillerCoors beers.
- House spirits.
Premium drinksAll selections and pricing are subject to change.
Energy drinks: $3.99
Mineral water: $3.50
- Bottled water: $2.29
Premium Domestic/Craft: $7.00
Smirnoff, Bombay Original, BACARDI Superior, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Dewar’s White Label, Jose Cuervo Especial, Jim Beam: $8.50
ABSOLUT, Russian Standard, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Black Label,Jack Daniel’s, Jameson: $10.00
Grey Goose, Hendrick’s, Patrón, Crown Royal, Maker’s Mark, Templeton Rye: $12.00
- Cordials: $10.00
Bollini, Pinot Grigio: $10.00
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Riesling: $10.00
Casa Lapostolle, Sauvignon Blanc: $10.00
Napa Cellars, Chardonnay: $12.00
Kim Crawford, Unoaked Chardonnay: $12.00
The Show, Cabernet Sauvignon: $9.50
Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec: $9.50
Folie à Deux, Merlot: $12.00
Joel Gott 815, Cabernet Sauvignon: $12.00
Rodney Strong, Pinot Noir: $12.00
- Chandon Brut Classic: $14.00
3.5 / 5, based on 51 reviews