The newly remodeled American Airlines Admirals Club at Los Angeles airport Terminal 4 features panoramic views of the tarmac, comfortable seating with power outlets at every seat, a modest food and beverage selection, shower suites, and a family room.
The following is a typical sample selection. All selections and pricing are subject to change. See the latest menu at aa.com.
- Breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, mini muffins, fruit.
- Snacks: olives, cheese and crackers, cookies, vegetable crudité and snack mixes.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Trinity Oaks chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Anheuser-Busch or MillerCoors beers.
- House spirits.
You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
American Airlines Admirals Club at Los Angeles, CA (LAX) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at oneworld.com
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card members) (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Alaska Airlines Board Room members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines, American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family).
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased for $50 and used at multiple lounge locations throughout on the same day at Admirals Club lounges (no guests)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (+1 guest)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)