- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
Opened on October 31st, 2017, the American Express Centurion Lounge at Philadelphia airport is located in Concourse A West, above the British Airways Lounge. The location is mostly convenient to international passengers, but domestic customers can walk to Concourse A airside.
A visually striking space, 6,300 sq.f. Centurion Lounge at Philadelphia airport boasts a signature living wall, hardwood floors, designer furniture, recessed lighting, and high end finishes. The service is personal and attentive, with personable front desk staff, and servers roaming the room offering drinks.
Amenities include full hot meals cooked by celebrity chefs, a complimentary full bar with a high-end selection of cocktails, a shower suite, and semi-private spaces such as napping pods and cube chairs.Access rules
American Express The Centurion Lounge at Philadelphia, PA (PHL) welcomes:
- American Express Centurion® card holders (+2 guests or immediate family)
- American Express Platinum Card® holders (+2 guests and children under 2 years old) within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) Proof of age or a lap infant boarding pass required for children under 2.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
Members can purchase access for additional guests at $50 per person. Access requires confirmed travel plans (standby boarding passes are not eligible.)
Cards acceptedFoursquare59f8bf2d4928143e2de8780eYelp3.5Based on 63 ReviewsSarah S.2019-09-13 18:32:38As far as airport lounges go, these Centurion Lounges are pretty much the gold standard for them. Relaxing place? Oh yeah! Free booze? Plenty of it! Never...M. D.2019-07-19 14:59:05Michael Solomonov's (from Zahav) influence on the food is the best thing going for this place as without it I'd be scoring it much lower. The food is really...Sherry U.2019-06-28 11:33:40Like these lounges lots. Been to a few across the country. Drawback is that Philly is way too small for the amount of travelers that use it. Ignoring...Hai Duong V.2018-07-27 13:25:08The lounge was very crowded on a Thursday afternoon. My friend stated that the lounge would clear out by 4:30 everyone is waiting to board a 5 - 6 pm...Brian B.2018-07-14 16:41:56Pros: Superb food - surprised it had a heavy middle eastern theme. Delicious nonetheless. Wonderful chocolate chip cookies. Cons: Very noisy. The...Jason P.2018-03-11 12:50:00I think you can only get in with an American Express, or pony up the $50. But if you have ether of those it's all you can drink. I did a decent job of...CommentsPhotos
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.