The new British Airways Galleries Club at Dubai International Airport Terminal 1, Concourse D features a contemporary and stylish design. Unfortunately, the lounge overlooks the airport’s shopping area and does not have outside windows.
The buffet offers a selection of cold and hot entrees, and the lounge naturally boasts a signature bar island.
While there is no dedicated First Class Lounge, First Class passengers, Executive Club Gold members, Concorde Room Card-holders and invitation-only Executive Club Premier members receive a card to access The Concorde Bar, a private and secluded space with a distinct vibe. In this posh environment featuring black Nero marble and European oak flooring, patrons may enjoy premium drinks and an upper scale food selection.
Note that unlike traditional First Class Lounges, the Concorde Bar is off limits to top tier oneworld frequent flyers.
For more information about the Concorde Bar concept, see our blog post.
You may have access to British Airways Galleries Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
British Airways Galleries Club at Dubai - International (DXB) welcomes:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.