Description courtesy of oneworld:
The British Airways Galleries Lounge at Amsterdam Schiphol has been completely refurbished and now reflects the style and elegance of BA’s flagship Galleries lounges at London Heathrow Terminal 5. The lounge includes a deli area for light dining and a stylish bar.
You may have access to British Airways Galleries Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
British Airways Galleries Lounge at Amsterdam - Schiphol (AMS) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at oneworld.com
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- 3.0Based on 5 ReviewsAndy N.2017-06-05 11:11:31If it were up to me to spend time either in Aspire or the British Airways Galleries Lounge, there'd be no discussion. BA offers the superior (and more...Tina E.2018-07-11 00:31:05Unacceptable check in. 30 minutes at bag drop to even move 1 spot still 20 people to go ahead of us. Super inefficient bad customer service. Schipol is...Michael R.2017-06-26 13:57:26The BA lounge in Amsterdam's Schipol airport was average. The lounge itself was crowded and both the beverage and food selection was on the skimpy side....
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.