The new, ultra spacious lounge with seating for 500 customers, boasts a fresh new design inspired by the airline’s new clubs in San Francisco and Los Angeles. Exquisite warm wood finishes and local art complement a modern ensemble with comfortable seating.
Large windows let plenty of natural light in and offer sweeping views on the tarmac and downtown Atlanta. Power outlets are available at every seat.
The complimentary food selection includes hot and cold dishes by local chef Linton Hopkins. Complimentary beverages include Starbucks coffee, craft beers, as well as well drinks.
A unique feature within the Sky Club network, a wine dispenser lets patrons purchase pours of a selection of red and white wines selected by sommelier Andrea Robinson.
For more information about the new Delta Sky Club at Atlanta airport Concourse B, see our blog post.
You may have access to Delta Sky Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Delta Sky Club at Atlanta, GA - Hartsfield-Jackson International (ATL) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at skyteam.com and delta.com (house rules, access and policies)
- Delta Sky Club members departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Sky Club one-day pass holders departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta First Class, Delta One, and full-fare economy passengers departing on a same-day transcontinental flight (no guests)
- Delta One passengers departing on a same-day international flight (no guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (no guests)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta (+1 guest)
- American Express Platinum and Centurion Card® members departing or arriving on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Reserve Credit Card holders.
- Members with an Executive membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) at no cost, and bring up to two additional guests for $29 per guest per Club visit.
- Members with an Individual Membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) for $29 per guest per club visit.
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- 4.0Based on 112 ReviewsGabby T.2019-09-10 19:07:44The best Sky Club in Atalanta! Amazing team of people run this place. Excellent food and excellent people.Great job!Also closes at 11pm rather than 10pm.Jane R.2019-09-02 06:13:53Very spacious, with ample seating... and at 8PM on Friday night it was busy! There's fast WiFi, there's free food and open bar. There's a lot of artwork to...Courtenay O.2019-07-18 05:50:52Spacious, well lit, and staffed with friendly, efficient people, this Delta Sky Club is exceptional. Not only is it not crowded, but power/USB ports are...Manda Bear B.2018-08-08 12:07:33At the busiest airport in the US, this Delta Sky Club Lounge is big and has a beautiful welcome check in area and about it.You have to wait for places to...Kin N.2018-07-30 06:05:18This is one of my least favorite Sky Clubs at Atlanta airport. Sure, it's new and huge (about twice the size of other Sky Clubs at ATL). They double the...Phillip L.2018-07-27 18:06:20This lounge is comfy, spacious, sleek, modern, clean... Etc etc etc. You get my drift.Relax away from the busy Atlanta.Note that it's quite a walk up...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.