Escape Lounges - The Centurion Studio Partner
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The Escape Lounge sports a convivial central bar, expansive windows, and a dramatic photo of Antelope Canyon.
The club sports features outlets at every seat, high-speed Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines, business amenities, and showers.
Families can look forward to a selection of games for kids and complimentary coloring book and crayons, while solo travelers will find noise cancelling Bose headphones and a complimentary international digital library with over 7,000 publications.
In addition to a premium buffet featuring Mexican-inspired dishes, guests will find local wines, beers and spirits, and locally-inspired cocktails designed by mixologist Sarah McElroy.
For more information, read our blog post: American Express brings The Centurion Lounge to Phoenix in partnership with the Escape Lounge
Escape Lounges - The Centurion Studio Partner at Phoenix, AZ - Sky Harbor International (PHX) welcomes:
- American Express Centurion Card members, on a complimentary basis (+2 guests)
- American Express Platinum Card members, on a complimentary basis (+2 guests)
- American Express Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card, on a complimentary basis ($30 per guest)
- TAV Passport Card Members, on a complimentary basis (+1 guest)
- All passengers, on a pay-in basis. Purchase online ($40) or at the door ($45)
2 complimentary guests
You may have access to Escape Lounges - The Centurion Studio Partner as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|British Airways (BA)|
3.0 / 5, based on 37 reviews