Opened in 2012 and initially operated by the Port of Seattle under the “Club International” name, the lounge became “The Club at SEA” in April 2015. The club is contracted by a wide range of international airlines which operate from the S gates including ANA, Emirates and Lufthansa, and also operates as a pay-in lounge for all passengers, regardless of airline or class of service.
The Club at SEA SEA design
Visitors are unlikely to pay much attention to the design at a first glance. The magic is in the view: with a slanted ceiling and a two-story window wall, The Club at SEA at Satellite S boasts terrific tarmac vistas and is bathed in natural light. The space is bright and airy, and plane lovers will enjoy sitting at the counter-style table that runs along the window.
Physically, otherwise, the club is comprised of a simple L shaped room of a modest size, with a rather plain design. The center portion features a food serving area along with armchairs with coffee tables. In the back is more seating, in a rather dense layout — the club can get painfully crowded at peak departure times.
Power outlets are sorely lacking, although they can be found by the windows.
The Club at SEA SEA amenities
The amenities are limited, especially for an international departure lounge. There is a small bathroom, but no showers.
The food selection is pretty limited, with an assortment of snacks, fruit, and soups. On the drinks front, soft drinks are available from self-serve coolers, and a selection of wines from the Washington state is on offer.
Behind a glass door to the left when entering is a small First Class section, though it features no differences in seating or amenities with the business class section. The bathroom and buffet are both located within the Business class portion of the lounge; the main benefit of the First Class space is the quiet and privacy that it affords when the lounge gets busy.
The Club at SEA SEA bottom line
Overall, The Club at SEA Satellite S is a basic facility for domestic travel, but pretty underwhelming for international travel, especially given the caliber of some of the airlines that make use of the lounge. ANA and Lufthansa passengers may prefer to use the United Club in the A concourse, which while hardly luxurious is brand new and typically quieter.
The following is a sample selection. Actual offerings may vary. All food and beverages are complimentary.
- Clam chowder
- Potato chips
- Instant noodles
- Bread, butter, olives
Soft drinks and hot drinks
- Bottled water
- Orange juice
- Chateau Ste. Michelle, Indian Wells 2011 Merlot – WA
- Caposaldo, 2011 D.O.C.G. Chianti – Italy
- Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Valley 2011 Syrah – WA
- Benton Lane, 2011 Pinot Noir
- Chateau Ste. Michelle, Horse Heaven 2012 Sauvignon Blanc – WA
- Mimi by Chateau Ste. Michelle 2012 Chardonnay – WA
- Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Valley 2012 Riesling – WA
Beer and Champagne
- Piper Heidsieck Brut 1785 NV, France
- Henry Weinhard’s Private Reserve, IPA, Sapporo, Heineken, Blue Moon
- Bloody Mary
- Lemon Drop
- Whiskey Sour
You may have access to The Club at SEA as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
ANA (NH) Asiana (OZ) EVA Air (BR) Lufthansa (LH)
Condor (DE) Emirates (EK) Icelandair (FI)
The Club at SEA at Seattle, WA - Seattle Tacoma International (SEA) welcomes:
Get access to The Club at SEA and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
- 3.0Based on 12 ReviewsYoung Y.2018-07-20 17:52:15Great airport lounge for a Priority Pass member.Well stocked with several drinks, snacks, and finger foods. A level above the standard lounges with just...Chris B.2018-07-21 12:39:21What a joke! It was so full that there were no seats left. Also there was no effort by staff to make sure people didn't store their luggage in seats hogging...Chad E.2017-10-10 11:31:54The first lounge I went to was many years ago, and it might even have been in the Seattle-Tacoma airport. These days, it seems like not just every airport...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
The Club at SEA at Seattle, WA - Seattle Tacoma International (SEA) welcomes all passengers on a pay-in basis -- no matter which airline you're flying!
Book ahead to guarantee your spot, and save time and money.
We offer instant, secure online bookings through our partner Lounge Pass.
Go to Lounge Pass to complete your booking.