COVID-19 closure: United Club is temporarily closed.
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Conference rooms
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The United Club at Seattle-Tacoma airport opened in 2013 as part of the airline’s move from Satellite N to Concourse A. It is located across gate A9, on the mezzanine level.
United Club SEA design
The United Club at Seattle-Tacoma airport features United’s latest lounge design premiered in Chicago, with white marble, Jacobsen egg chairs, designer light fixtures, private workspaces, and power and USB outlets at every seat.
The space is fresh, modern, and ultra functional, to the point of being a bit bland, with dominant white tones and few colors, except in the bar area.
The lounge is divided into a large seating area and a mixed dining/bar area. Passengers have their choice of over-sized seats with individual lamps, shared work tables, dining tables, and booths.
The United Club boasts vistas of Mount Rainier (on sunny days) and the Cascades mountain range, though the construction of a new international facilities is bound to block most windows early 2019. The—far less desirable—views on the lower concourse from the bar and dining area will be preserved.
Given United’s drastic service cuts to the Pacific Northwest and the location of the lounge in Concourse A, away from Star Alliance partner airlines which operate out of Satellite S, the United Club is typically exquisitely quiet.
United Club SEA amenities
The United Club at Seattle airport offers a set of essential amenities.
The food and beverage selection is typical of United’s domestic offering at non-hub airports. It consists of a hearty breakfast with yogurt, oatmeal, and pastries followed by snacks, soups and salads throughout the day. Complimentary drinks include soft drinks, tea and espresso, and house wine and liquor. Premium drinks are available for purchase. Note that there are two serving areas: beverages and light snacks are located in the hallway, while a more substantial selection is available in the bar area, by the window.
Two private workspaces, which double as phone rooms and ad-hoc meeting spaces are located next to the lobby, and offer a quiet and private environment. A fax/printer/copier is also located to the left of the reception desk.
The bathrooms are immaculate but on the small side, with only a single stall on the gentlemen’s side. A unisex/family bathroom is also available.
Other amenities include a selection of newspapers and magazines, as well as access to online publications.
United Club SEA bottom line
The United Club at Seattle-Tacoma airport is a no-frills but comfortable lounge, which is well equipped for business travelers. It is typically quiet, making it an enjoyable place to rest or work.
Global Services members benefits from a dedicated space separate from the United Club staffed with a customer service representative.
All food items are complimentary. Soft drinks, house wines and well drinks are complimentary, while premium drinks are available for purchase. All selections and pricing are subject to change.
Breakfast (until approximately 10am)
- Banana nut breakfast bread, mini corn muffin, selection of bagels, sliced whole wheat bread, rye bread and white bread, served with butter, cream cheese and preserves.
- Fresh cut honeydew and cantaloupe.
- Rotating: fresh blackberries, fresh cut pineapple, orange segments, minted grapefruit segments.
- Whole apples and bananas.
- Greek vanilla yoghurt.
- Selection of cereals: Raisin Bran, Cheerios, Special K and Corn Flakes; whole milk, semi-skimmed milk.
- Orange juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice.
- Assorted teas with steeping ingredients: honey, lemon, fresh mint, sliced ginger
- Citrus infused water (lemon, orange, lime)
- Rotating infused waters: Cucumber mint; Mango and ginger; Strawberry basil; Watermelon; Apple and mint; Cranberry lime.
- Rotating soup 1: Chicken corn chowder with sweet peppers, mushroom onion bisque; Cheddar cheese and beer; Chicken noodle; Beef pot roast; Butternut squash; Beef barley.
- Rotating soup 2: Mushroom onion bisque; Roasted vegetable; Southwestern vegetarian chili; Broccoli and cheddar; Italian wedding; Roasted tomato and red pepper.
- Fresh chopped herbs, chopped green onions, croutons, baked tortilla strips, whole wheat crackers, whole wheat roll, and seeded parker house roll.
- Salads: Spring, romaine, kale mixed green; Chopped tomatoes; Sliced red onions; Sliced cucumbers; Shredded carrots, served with LF ranch, honey mustard, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Rotating signature composed salads: Tuscan bean; Honey bean barley; Wheat berry crunch; Cranberry quinoa and pumpkin; Tri‐color chickpea; Pad Thai.
- Rotating desserts: Lemon bars, Toffee brownie bites; Oreo brownie bites; Blondie bites; Melt-a-way bar; Carrot cake bars.
- Double chocolate chip cookies.
- Whole apples and bananas.
- Cheeses: Swiss, Cheddar.
- Rotating artisanal feature item: Wheel of parmesan; Chandoka; Smoked gouda; Fontina; Brie; Ementhaler.
- Crudites: carrot sticks, celery sticks, cucumber slices, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing.
- Mediterranean board: prosciutto, chorizo, salami, mortadella, served with capers, gherkins, whole grain Pomery mustard, sliced baguettes.
- Mediterranean board rotating options: Sopressata, Capicola; Bresaola; Pate or terrine.
- Snack mix: 4 hour power trail mix (cashews, pumpkin seeds, golden raisons, dried blueberries.)
- Hydration station: citrus infused water (lemon, orange, lime.)
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Red Bull and Red Bull sugar free.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- House red and white wines.
- Prosecco: Mionetto.
- Vodka: Smirnoff.
- Red Gin: Beefeater.
- Rum: Cruzan.
- Whiskey: Evan Williams, Black Label.
- Scotch: Cutty Sark.
- Beer: Miller Lite, Bud Lite, Budweiser.
- That Toddlin’ Town: Chicago distilled Koval Four Grain Whiskey, Rare Tea Cellar Sicilian Blood Orange Tea, Balsam American Amaro, Strawberry, Citrus and Mint: $10
- The Hanky Panky: A modern twist on the classic 1903 cocktail first introduced at London’s Savoy Hotel American Bar Hendrick’s Gin, Blood Orange, Sweet Vermouth, Fernet Branca, and Rosemary: $10
- Basil Raspberry Margarita: Delightfully refreshing with a hint of the unexpected Patron Reposado, Lemon, Lime, Cointreau, Pure Agave, Raspberry Puree, fresh Basil & Salt Schmear on the side: $10
- Mule Cocktails: A delicious combination of house-made ginger beer, juicy lime and any spirt of your choice topped with aromatic bitters: $10
- Texas Mule: Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Angostura Bitters: $3
- Spicy & Stormy: Captain Morgan Rum and Dale DeGroff Aromatic Bitters: $3
- Orange Ginger: Veuve Cliquot Champagne and Regan’s Orange Bitters: $3
- London Buck: Bombay Sapphire Gin and Regan’s Orange Bitters: $3
- Presbyterian: The Duke Whiskey and Angostura Bitters: $3
- Moscow Mule: Grey Goose and Angostura Bitters Grand Marnier Float: $3
Premium beers and wines
- Local craft: $3
- Blue Moon: $5
- Corona Extra: $5
- Goose Island 312: $5
- Heineken: $5
- Lagunitas IPA: $5
- Revolution Anti-Hero IPA: $5
- Sam Adams: $5
- Stella Artois: $5
- Esperto Pinot Grigio: $9
- Love Block Sauvignon Blanc: $12
- Moonlite White Blend: $9
- Rombauer Chardonnay: $15
- Fleur de Prairie Rose: $8
- Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut: $15 By the Glass
- Piper-Heidsieck Rose: $30 Half Bottle
- Layer Cake Pinot Noir: $9
- Decoy by Duckhorn Merlot: $9
- Motto Gun Ho Red Blend: $9
- Bonterra Zinfandel: $9
- Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon: $15
- Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon: $15
- Deep Eddy: $7
- Ketel One: $9
- Grey Goose: $12
- Bombay Sapphire: $9
- Hendrinck’s: $12
- Patron Silver: $9
- Patron Reposado: $12
- Bacardi: $7
- Captain Morgan: $7
- Jim Beam White Label: $7
- Buffalo Trace: $9
- Bulleit Rye $9
- Jameson: $9
- Crown Royal: $12
- Maker’s Mark: $12
- Glenfiddich 12 year: $12
- Courvoisier VS: $12
- Macallan 12 yr: $15
- Glenlivet Founde’s Reserve: $12
- Balvenie DoubleWood: $15
- Baileys: $7
- Campari: $7
- Cointreau: $7
You may have access to United Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
|Aer Lingus (EI)|
United Club at Seattle, WA - Seattle Tacoma International (SEA) welcomes:
- United Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by United or a Star Alliance member airline, or arriving on a United flight (+2 guests, or the member’s spouse and children under the age of 21.)
- United Polaris business class passengers departing or connecting (no guests)
- United Business passengers departing on a United transcontinental Premium Service flight at the origin and destination of their premium transcontinental flight (no guests)
- United Business passengers departing on an United international flight (to/from Mexico, Guam, Caribbean, Central America, Columbia and Ecuador) at departure, connecting and arrival airports (no guests)
- Business Class passengers departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (+1 guest)
- United Premier Gold, Premium Platinum, Premier 1K, and Global Services members departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (except United Premier members and above) departing on a domestic or international flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier in any class of service (+1 guest)
- United Club one-time pass holders (paper or electronic passes) (no guests)
- Active U.S. military personnel departing on a same day United flight (+family members)
- Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus and Select Executive members departing on a same day United flight (+1 guest and children under the age of 21.)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (no guests for Air Canada Maple Leaf Club North America members, +1 guest for Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Worldwide members)
- Passengers in domestic First class do not receive United Club access. United Business passengers flying on a Premium Service flight between San Francisco/Boston, San Francisco/Newark, or Los Angeles/Newark receive access at the origin and destination of their premium transcontinental flight.
- A government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license, passport or military ID) may be required.
When flying Star Alliance. North America Plus and Worldwide memberships only
3.0 / 5, based on 45 reviews