You may have access to JAL Sakura Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
JAL Sakura Lounge at San Francisco, CA (SFO) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at jal.co.jp
- JAL First Class passengers departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JAL Business Class passengers departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (no guests)
- JAL Premium Economy passengers departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight, with an advance reservation (no guests)
- JAL Economy passengers on a full fare (Y) departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (no guests)
- JAL Economy passengers on specific Saver Flex fares departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (restrictions applicable) (no guests)
- JMB Diamond, JGC Premier, and JMB Sapphire members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest, additional 2 guests with coupons)
- JAL Global Club members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest with coupon)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be confirmed on the same flight.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- 2.0Based on 5 ReviewsSteven H.2019-04-10 19:46:09Stopped in here before our flight to Tokyo. The lounge is small and was quite crowded. The food, liquor and wine offerings were all lacking. The lady...Yoshi K.2019-02-25 12:47:49Japan Airlines lounge at San Francisco airport. The place is clean and roomy. I have been using SFO Sakura many times when I live in the US. It is nice to...Richard C.2015-08-23 00:30:27Very Ellis Island, jam-packed and joyless. I shall now take back everything nasty I'd ever said about the United Club (!) and the China Airlines (!!)...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.