- : Open 24 hoursMonOpen 24 hoursTueOpen 24 hoursWedOpen 24 hoursThuOpen 24 hoursFriOpen 24 hoursSatOpen 24 hoursSunOpen 24 hoursFood:
- Food for sale
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Private rooms
Minute Suites provides a private retreat at the heart of Dallas-Fort Worth airport Terminal D. A second location is available in Terminal A.
Available by the hour, the individual suites are equipped with a sofa that doubles as a day bed, pillows and blankets, a flat-screen TV with complimentary audio programs and DirecTV/Netflix service, and bottled water. The suites also include a desk, Wi-Fi, a network outlet, and a computer.
Priority Pass and Lounge Club members benefit from the first hour for free, and a substantial discount on subsequent hours.
Customers can bring guests at no cost.
Showers are also available at an additional cost, and customers may request a suite with an adjoining shower for an additional fee.
Note that while very private, the suites are not bedrooms—the sofas are smaller than beds and do not have sheets. Also, there are no food and drinks besides bottled water.
- Find out if you have access to Minute Suites: check out our lounge access wizard, or log in or create an account and we'll keep track of your lounge memberships and premium credit cards.
Minute Suites at Dallas, TX - Dallas/Ft. Worth International (DFW) welcomes all travelers, regardless of airline or class of service, for a fee:
- One hour: $42.00; complimentary for Priority Pass and Lounge Club members.
- 15-minute increments (first two hours): $10.50
- Two hours: $84.00; $28 for Priority Pass and Lounge Club members.
- 15-minute increments (after two hours): $8.00
For more detailed pricing information, go to minutesuites.com.
- 4.0Based on 58 ReviewsDavid M.2019-11-22 02:13:21Horrible service! The girl at the desk was rude and short with us. We're not allowed in because the systems are down. When asked how long the systems...Angela C.2019-08-26 16:44:58All I can say is THANK GOODNESS for the minute suites! With an overnight connection but not enough time to get a hotel, this is way better than hanging out...Angela C.2019-08-26 16:44:58All I can say is THANK GOODNESS for the minute suites! With an overnight connection but not enough time to get a hotel, this is way better than hanging out...Haley L.2019-04-30 11:20:43Using the priority pass, I was able to stay for an hour. The minute suite was small but had all the good amenities. It is great to use for relaxing and...Flora H.2019-04-04 22:03:42One hour free for priority pass members!!!! Note: There is no food/drink here (unless you want to buy it, mini-bar style) and no bathroom, so take care of...Yolanda B.2018-11-12 11:14:56Using my priority pass, had food and drinks at lounge. While there, downloaded app and booked a suite for an hour. Was quick check in. Took 45 min power...Paolo D.2018-08-02 16:05:47Well this was a different experience! Our DFW layover was from about 6am-845am. After our red-eye flight, I figured it would be worth checking out Minute...Jeniffer Y.2018-04-26 14:51:59I had a good nap while on transit to another country! If you are passing by or waiting for a long flight, I recommend you to rest here! Awesome place and...Sara B.2018-03-16 08:53:12We were desperate for a shower, and somewhere to spread out during a seven hour layover, after a long international flight. I learned that the Minute Suites...