COVID-19 closure: Qantas Club is temporarily closed.
- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
Remodeled and expanded in 2018, the Qantas Club Lounge at Melbourne airport features a rejuvenated space with a color palette inspired by the Great Ocean Road.
The space accommodates as many as 530 passengers, with power outlets at most seats. Unfortunately, the expansion comes with a trade-off: the large windows and vistas that used to be a signature of the Club have been re-allocated to the adjacent Business Lounge. The only windows, in the bar area, open unto the terminal building.
Amenities include barista coffee, a bar featuring Australian wine and beer, and a hot buffet with rotating entrees and an assortment of snacks and light bites.
Guests may also pre-order coffee via the Skip app and grab a pastry in the grab-and-go section near the entrance.Food & Beverages
The following is a sample selection. All food and beverages are complimentary.
- Hard boiled eggs and baked eggs
- Seasoned sweet potato fries
- Mini meat pies
You may have access to Qantas Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)Access rules
Qantas Club at Melbourne - International (MEL) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates domestic flight (+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum Frequent Flyer members travelling on any same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar, China Eastern, or oneworld flight (+2 guests)
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer members departing on a same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar, China Eastern, or oneworld marketed and operated flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club members departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club Annual Guest Card holders departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Emirates Platinum and Gold Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight, excluding flights to the Americas and South Africa (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold 75K members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access unless their ticket or status qualifies.
When departing on an American Airlines operated flight or an American marketed flight operated by Qantas
When flying QantasBlogsFoursquare4b185ca1f964a52071d123e3Yelp4.5Based on 3 ReviewsCarrie G.2015-11-27 10:47:07The Melbourne lounge is huge and the coffee is the best I have had at any of the lounges. The addition of the toasted sandwich presses gives you more...Tim D.2014-10-12 20:12:37OK, it's not as swanky as the First Class lounges. But having a membership makes every early-morning business trip or delayed departure much easier to take....Luke B.2014-01-06 13:45:32I like the domestic Qantas Club, Melbourne. Before a long or short flight it is nice to know you will be able to enjoy a snack or light meal and a beverage...CommentsPhotos
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.