- : Open 24 hoursMonOpen 24 hoursTueOpen 24 hoursWedOpen 24 hoursThuOpen 24 hoursFriOpen 24 hoursSatOpen 24 hoursSunOpen 24 hoursFood:
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
The SkyTeam Lounge at Istanbul’s new airport opened in November 2019.
Designed and operated in partnership with Global Lounge Network (who also operates the SkyTeam Lounge Vancouver), the club is located next to the shared IGA Lounge on a mezzanine overlooking the expansive concourse.
SkyTeam Lounge IST design
The decor of the new SkyTeam Lounge Istanbul combines SkyTeam’s signature design language and local touches.
The striking reception area sports a modern interpretation of the mashrabiya, a traditional Middle Eastern latticework with an ornate screen. The mashrabiya, which has offered protection against the sun for centuries, is re-invented in the age of LED lighting as an architectural feature that projects light patterns and seamlessly blends with the airport’s soaring sculptural roof.
The main space boasts SkyTeam’s traditional moss wall, fluid lines, curved wooden partitions—playfully called “nests”—and Earth tones with pops of color.
Guests have their choice of dining booths, traditional lounge seats, communal tables, counter-style seating overlooking the concourse, and private productivity pods outfitted with a side table and a lamp. Power outlets are available at virtually every seat.
SkyTeam Lounge IST amenities
SkyTeam Lounge Istanbul patrons will find a generous buffet with local and international fare including European dishes, freshly-cooked pide (Turkish pizza) prepared on-demand at a live cooking station, and traditional mezze.
The beverage selection includes soda and juices, Turkish tea and coffee, Turkish wines, and a wide assortment of spirits, all available for self-service.
Guests will also find several shower suites should they wish to freshen up.
Other amenities include fast Wi-Fi and a VIP room.
SkyTeam Lounge IST bottom line
The new SkyTeam Lounge at Istanbul airport is a modern and striking space with an enjoyable range of amenities including an international and local buffet, well-appointed work spaces, and shower suites.
The club represents a significant upgrade over its predecessor at Ataturk airport, with twice as much space, bathrooms, shower suites, and an enhanced food and beverage selection. It is typically relatively quiet, even at peak departure times.
For more details, read our blog post: The SkyTeam Lounge returns to Istanbul with twice the space and new amenities
You may have access to SkyTeam Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) MEA Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
SkyTeam Lounge at Istanbul (IST) welcomes:
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.