- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Conference rooms
- Flight information monitors
The SkyTeam Lounge welcomes SkyTeam Elite Plus customers and premium passengers flying with any SkyTeam member alliance, which include Air France/KLM, Aeromexico, Aerolineas Argentinas, and Delta.
The club is the latest addition to a burgeoning network of SkyTeam-branded lounges worldwide. Other locations include Sydney, Dubai, London Heathrow, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Beijing, and Vancouver, BC airports. SkyTeam has delegated day-to-day operations to Global Lounge Network, which also runs the SkyTeam Lounge at Vancouver airport.
Located on on the first floor of the new Concourse E, the SkyTeam Lounge at Santiago Airport spreads across 709 square meters (7,600 square feet), and comfortably accommodates 150 guests.
The lounge sports SkyTeam’s signature design, with a dramatic living wall in the reception area, Earth tones, and smooth curves. Guests will find a selection of snacks and beverages.
SkyTeam’s Santiago lounge is open from 7:40 AM to 10:00 PM. Santiago International Airport is served by five-member airlines, including Aerolineas Argentinas, Aeromexico, Air France, Delta Air Lines, and KLM.
You may have access to SkyTeam Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)||Air Europa (UX)|
|Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)|
|Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)|
|ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)||Kenya Airways (KQ)|
|Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)||Saudia (SV)|
|TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)||Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
SkyTeam Lounge at Santiago de Chile - C. Arturo Merino-Benitez (SCL) welcomes:
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.