The Star Alliance Lounge at Buenos Aires Ezeiza airport is one of the few clubs owned and operated directly by Star Alliance, on behalf of the member airlines, and the only one in South America. (Other locations include Paris, London, Los Angeles and Nagoya.) It was also the first location to feature a locally inspired design, in lieu of the traditional dark Star Alliance signature design.
The result is a bright, elegant and comfortable space with a broad variety of seating options, and custom furniture made of locally sourced natural materials.
The lounge amenities include a business center with PCs, complimentary Wi-Fi, magazines, as well as a buffet with a limited number of hot and cold selections and a variety of local wines, magazines.
Showers are available upon request. The facilities are convenient while rather modest. Towels and limited basic amenities (soap, shampoo) are provided.
There are no dedicated space or amenities for First class passengers, although some airlines such as Lufthansa will meet their First class passengers in the lounge and escort them to their aircraft for pre-boarding.
Overall, the The Star Alliance Lounge at Buenos Aires Ezeiza airport is a fine lounge featuring a great looking space, but few exciting amenities.
Note: Priority Pass members are only admitted between 11pm and 3pm.
You may have access to Star Alliance Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Adria Airways (JP) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Star Alliance Lounge at Buenos Aires - Aeropuerto M. Pistarini (Ezeiza) (EZE) welcomes:Guests must be departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline.View detailed access rules at staralliance.com.
- First Class passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport (no guests.)
- Star Alliance Gold passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Customers holding an invitation issued by an airline.
This lounge also welcomes PriorityPass members.
Get access to Star Alliance Lounge and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.
- 5.0Based on 9 ReviewsPheeby B.2017-10-13 09:28:25Got access with my priority pass and so glad I did. This lounge is 24 hours and accessible from the A&B terminals. They have a wide spread of food- salad...Teresa N.2015-09-21 20:01:22Pretty nice lounge. Spacious and comfy chairsGot a pretty nice shower facility. They provide you towels, shower gel, and shampoo. 5 stars from me because...Alejandro B.2015-11-24 07:11:24If you have Priority Pass (a program providing access to hundreds of lounges in all continents) and are flying through EZE, you should stop by.Note about...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.