- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The result is a bright, elegant and comfortable space with a broad variety of seating options, and custom furniture made of locally sourced natural materials.
The lounge amenities include a business center with PCs, complimentary Wi-Fi, magazines, as well as a buffet with a limited number of hot and cold selections and a variety of local wines, magazines.
Showers are available upon request. The facilities are convenient while rather modest. Towels and limited basic amenities (soap, shampoo) are provided.
There are no dedicated space or amenities for First class passengers, although some airlines such as Lufthansa will meet their First class passengers in the lounge and escort them to their aircraft for pre-boarding.
Overall, the The Star Alliance Lounge at Buenos Aires Ezeiza airport is a fine lounge featuring a great looking space, but few exciting amenities.
Note: Priority Pass members are only admitted between 12am and 3pm.
You may have access to Star Alliance Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
Star Alliance Lounge at Buenos Aires - M. Pistarini (Ezeiza) (EZE) welcomes:
- First Class passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport (no guests.)
- Star Alliance Gold passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Customers holding an invitation issued by an airline.
Guests must be departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline.
This lounge also welcomes PriorityPass members.
4.5 / 5, based on 11 reviews