Opened in September 2018, the United Club at New-York/Newark airport in Concourse C by gate C93 is a temporary “pop-up” lounge, which aims at relieving crowding at the United Club near gate C74. The location will remain open until a new permanent lounge is available.
The C93 temporary club features plenty of daylight, tarmac views, comfortable seating, espresso, soda, beer, wine, and snacks. (The full United Club food and beverage menu is not available at this location.)
While comfortable, the setup is extremely basic. The club is essentially a partitioned-off space within the gate area, and does not have a bathroom. Noise from the concourse bleeds in, and the constant stream of PA announcements can be disturbing.
You may have access to United Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Adria Airways (JP) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
United Club at New York, NY - Newark Liberty International (EWR) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at united.com
- United Club members (+2 guests, or the member’s spouse and children under the age of 21.)
- United Polaris first class passengers departing on an international flight (+1 guest)
- United Polaris business class passengers departing on an international or p.s. flight (no guests)
- Business Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Premier Gold, Premium Platinum, Premier 1K, and Global Services members departing on an international Star Alliance flight in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (except United Premier members) departing on a domestic or international Star Alliance flight in any class of service (+1 guest)
- United Club one-time pass holders (paper or electronic passes) (no guests)
- Active U.S. military personnel departing on a same day United flight (no guests)
- Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus members departing on a same day United flight (+1 guest and children under the age of 21.)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Passengers in domestic Business of First class (US including Hawaii, Canada) do not have access, unless flying on p.s. (Premium Service) between San Francisco or Los Angeles and New York JFK.
- A government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license, passport or military ID) is required.
When flying Star Alliance. NA and WW memberships only.