- : 7:00 am - 9:30 pmMon7:00 am - 9:30 pmTue7:00 am - 9:30 pmWed7:00 am - 9:30 pmThu7:00 am - 9:30 pmFri7:00 am - 9:30 pmSat7:00 am - 9:30 pmSun7:00 am - 9:30 pmFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Conference rooms
- Flight information monitors
WestJet’s flagship—and only—lounge opened at Calgary International Airport in November 2020.
Located in Concourse B, the Elevation Lounge is available to all domestic and international passengers (departing from Concourses A, B, C, D) except those traveling to the United States (Concourse E), due to pre-clearance requirements.
Passengers departing from international Concourse D can reach the lounge via security checkpoints B or C, before proceeding to Concourse D.
WestJet Elevation Lounge YYC design
The design of the WestJet Elevation Lounge blends modern luxury with Canadian-inspired touches. Spreading over 9,3000 square feet, the club sports a timelessly elegant residential décor with a dramatic dual-sided fireplace, panoramic tarmac views, and artwork by local artists.
The lounge accommodates solo passengers with highly-private seats and daybeds, business travelers with individual offices and conference rooms, and younger guests with a dedicated family room.
Soothing Earth tones help guests relax ahead of their departure, while judiciously designed partitions foster privacy while allowing natural light to flow throughout the space.
WestJet Elevation Lounge YYC amenities
The line-up of amenities at the WestJet Elevation Lounge checks virtually every box.
Beyond the basics such as fast Wi-Fi and power outlets near every seat, business travelers will find printers, meeting spaces (available for reservation), and projection devices. Guests departing on long-haul overnight flights will appreciate the gorgeous, fully-accessible shower suites outfitted with a rainshower and ample space to change.
The lounge offers a full bar, local beers on tap, and a variety of snacks and hot entrees (available through personal device ordering, and delivered to guests at their seat.)
WestJet Elevation Lounge YYC bottom line
The flagship WestJet Elevation Lounge is a sumptuous addition to Calgary airport. The club boasts a refined residential design, an impressive array of amenities, and an elevated dining experience.
For more information, read our blog post.
You may have access to WestJet Elevation Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
WestJet Elevation Lounge at Calgary - International (YYC) welcomes:
- WestJet long-haul Business Class passengers departing or connecting to/from a same-day flight operated on the Boeing 787-9 aircraft (no guests)
- WestJet Rewards Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day WestJet flight (+5 family members)
- WestJet Rewards Silver members departing on a same-day WestJet flight, upon presentation of a lounge voucher.
- All WestJet passengers, regardless of destination or class of service, for a fee. Adults: $59 + GST, Children 2-17: $30 + GST
- All passengers, regardless of airline, destination or class of service, for a fee. Adults: $65 + GST, Children 2-17: $33 + GST
- All guests must present a valid boarding pass for a flight departing within 3 hours.
- The maximum stay in the lounge is 3 hours.