- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The new decor is serene, chic, modern, but somewhat bland. Earth tones and deep blues dominate the color palette, forming a soothing ensemble conducive to both work and relaxation; clean lines and smooth curves give a modern but timeless vibe; but the bare walls and plain white ceilings have lifeless undertones.
Guests have their choice of armchairs, dining tables and booths, and shared work tables, all with power outlets within arm’s reach.
The bar is the focal point of the design. The more vibrant space invites patrons to help themselves from a choice of wines or Prosecco, or to order a hand-crafted cocktail or espresso drink. Beer lovers will also find a selection of draft beers on tap, including BrewDog Punk IPA and Indie Pale Ale.
The buffet spread includes snacks, grilled paninis, soups, hot entrees, sweets, and fresh fruit.
You may have access to British Airways Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
British Airways Lounge at Geneva - Cointrin (GVA) welcomes:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
4.5 / 5, based on 3 reviews