Opened in October 2016, the Delta Sky Club at Seattle-Tacoma airport Concourse A benefits from a prime location steps away from the Delta check-in area and security checkpoint, and adjacent to Delta’s gates in Concourse A.
The stunning lounge—Delta’s fifth largest systemwide at 21,000 square feet, with seating for 413 passengers—reflects Seattle’s position as a hub within the carrier’s network.
Delta Sky Club SEA design
The two-story Delta Sky Club at Seattle-Tacoma airport Concourse A boasts a dramatic 30-foot-high slanted glass wall which tints intelligently to reduce glare and reduce energy costs, eliminating the need for blinds or shades. On clear days, patrons enjoy stunning views of Mount Rainier.
The lounge draws inspiration from the gorgeous Sky Club at San Francisco international airport, with its high ceilings, bamboo and stone accent walls, backlit motifs, and dramatic red vanities in the bathrooms. But in a departure from Delta’s legacy angular décor, the designers have honored the Pacific Northwest through the use of curves that evoke the water, movement, and vibrancy of the region.
The color palette is inspired by the Pacific Northwest with its dominant Earth tones, while touches of primary colors break the monotony and add to the appeal of the space. On the mezzanine level, Delta has done away with traditional ceiling tiles in favor of elegant dark wood beams.
Solo travelers will find a plethora of comfortable seats of many shapes and colors, all equipped with power and USB outlets and a side or laptop table. Some of the seats near the windows offer a front-row-view of the tarmac, while high-backed chairs offer increased seclusion.
For the ultimate in privacy, Delta offers six Steelcase individual pods—a modern evolution of the Cube Chair, outfitted with a shelf, reading light, power outlet, rotating laptop table, and even a foot cushion.
At the center of the lounge, families and small groups will find an inviting, almost playful space with booths and round coffee tables. Other options include communal tables and tabletop seating.
The Gallery, Delta’s collection of locally curated art, is deeply integrated with the overall design of the lounge. The works by local artists evoke the rich history of the Pacific Northwest.
The visually striking bar does away with the traditional stools which crowd the area and inhibit access to the bartender. Acting as a substitute is an inviting central island, complete with power outlets, which creates an informal gathering space. There are also power outlets throughout the dining area, a feature unique to the Seattle location.
For an in-depth tour of the lounge and art collection, see our blog post.
Delta Sky Club SEA amenities
The Delta Sky Club at Seattle-Tacoma airport Concourse A delivers a stunning array of services for a lounge primarily targeted at domestic travelers.
The airline has invested in a full-sized kitchen, and food is prepared daily with fresh, local ingredients. The buffet spread features a variety of healthy salads, various snacks (including Beecher’s chips and cheese), as well as soups and hot dishes, such as Beecher’s mac & cheese with an assortment of toppings. At breakfast time, patrons will find locally sourced bagels as well as hard-boiled eggs.
A soda fountain is available in the buffet area, along with a Vitreau water faucet and a high-end Starbucks espresso machine. Complimentary alcoholic beverages include local IPA craft beer by Georgetown Lucille and wines from Chateau St. Michelle. A full bar is also available, sporting further local wines and spirits, as well as fresh squeezed orange juice.
The opening of the new Delta Sky Club at Seattle-Tacoma airport marked the launch of a new partnership between the airline and Asanda Spa of New York, which specializes in hi-tech treatments with in-chair massages and guided meditation audio and video by wellness expert Deepak Chopra. Sound and light therapies in zero-gravity loungers (also known as the Dreamweaver experience) are also available. Spa treatments are available for a fee.
The Sky Club features six shower suites, including one ADA compliant room. The suites boast Delta’s dramatic design with a bright red sink. Each room comes with a toilet, shower stall, sink, and plenty of space to change. Fresh orchids adorn the room. Neatly rolled plush Westin Heavenly towels are provided, along with MALIN+GOETZ bath amenities.
There are also large changing rooms which double as a prayer room, as well as a family bathroom.
For an in-depth overview of the lounge amenities and spa treatments, see our blog post.
Delta Sky Club SEA bottom line
The stunning new Delta Sky Club at Seattle-Tacoma airport Concourse A places itself right at the top of our ranking of all SEA lounges.
The lounge combines a gorgeous space with an excellent array of amenities. Delta crushes the competition in terms of ground services, especially considering that the new Concourse A club primarily serves domestic customers. (International flights continue to depart from Satellite S, where Delta operates a second Sky Club.)
You may have access to Delta Sky Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
GOL (G3) Virgin Atlantic (VS) Virgin Australia (VA)
Delta Sky Club at Seattle, WA - Seattle Tacoma International (SEA) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at skyteam.com and delta.com (house rules, access and policies)
- Delta Sky Club members departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Sky Club one-day pass holders departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta First Class, Delta One, and full-fare economy passengers departing on a same-day transcontinental flight (no guests)
- Delta One passengers departing on a same-day international flight (no guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (no guests)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta (+1 guest)
- American Express Platinum and Centurion Card® members departing or arriving on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Reserve Credit Card holders.
- Members with an Executive membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) at no cost, and bring up to two additional guests for $29 per guest per Club visit.
- Members with an Individual Membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) for $29 per guest per club visit.
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- 4.0Based on 131 ReviewsAnh B.2018-06-08 15:22:02This lounge is beautiful. We did not bother checking out the centurion room at SEA even though we had to pay for my guest pass here and it would have been...April C.2018-05-02 16:46:18The newly remodeled Delta SkyClub in concourse A at SeaTac is one of the nicest airline lounges I've visited. On the same vacation, I also checked out the...JD H.2018-04-29 09:44:09I have had the privilege of being in many airline clubs around the world and the vast majority of them get 4 stars from me because they are really great...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.