COVID-19 closure: SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Complimentary full bar
Description courtesy of SkyTeam:
The exclusive SkyTeam lounge at London Heathrow offers you luxurious amenities on two floors and 1,600 square meters. Complimentary features include food and beverage service, wine bar, wellness centre with showers, oxygen bar, Wi-Fi Internet access, VIP room, children’s play room and a quiet room.
One of the most striking features of the lounge is the Vegetal Living Wall, created by botanist Patrick Blanc. The wall is made up from 60 specially selected plants that can grow on a vertical surface and provides an ever-changing backdrop to the lounge.Airlines
You may have access to SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) MEA Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT)
Air Astana (KC) Air Mauritius (MK) Arik Air (W3) Tunisair (TU)Access rules
SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge at London - Heathrow (LHR) welcomes:
- Pay-in customers: relax at the lounge no matter what airline you’re flying. Purchase access now and save time and money.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
BlogsFoursquare4b18a0a0f964a520c5d423e3Yelp3.5Based on 40 ReviewsHaylee M.2019-03-10 01:00:20Tldr; AMAZING FOOD! Lots of options (healthy and not as well), Stable WiFi, Spacious! Better than the Plaza Premium Lounge This is definitely one of the...Tinyee H.2018-11-26 17:31:09This was a nice lounge with a view of the tarmac. The buffet area had plenty to eat, but I was a bit sad about the beer selection. I was expecting a...Christina C.2017-07-07 02:47:41One of the better lounges available on priority pass. Lots of drink options and there is actual food rather than stale, old looking snacks like most other...Arthur F.2017-07-04 22:10:56Great way to eat and relax before our flight to Rome. Full buffet breakfast. Drinks. Even coffee!. I love it! Thanks Arthur JrDavid E.2017-04-26 23:28:14A good lounge all around. Strong selection of drinks, decent food, friendly service, nice seating options and convenient places to work. A...CommentsPhotosBOOK
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
Buy a pass and relax at SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge at London - Heathrow (LHR), no matter which airline you're flying. Book ahead to guarantee your spot and save time and money.
Please wait while we look up the best prices.3666SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.